SPECIAL 2012 JK-Experience Great Lakes Meet-n-Greet: Sept 4th @ 8:00 PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

The 2012 JK-Experience, presented by Nitto Tire will be taking us through the Great Lakes region of the United States and, while they normally don't make it a habit of letting anyone know where we are heading or where we will be, they are making an exception this year and all in the interest of saying hello to some of you. Having said all that, I'm happy to announce that we will be in the town of Perrysburg, Ohio on Tuesday, September 4th and we'd love to have you join us for an informal Meet-n-Greet.

Where: Hilton Garden Inn parking lot
When: Tuesday, September 4th at 8:00 PM

The Hilton Garden Inn is located at 6165 Levis Commons Road, Perrysburg, OH.

I apologize for not having any specific details as to where we will eat but, I hope to have more information on this as soon as I can. It's not everyday that we get a chance to be in these parts and hope that you'll come out to join us. If you can, please let us know by posting up on this thread. I look forward to seeing you there. :cool:

Who's Coming:
1. Off Road Evolution Mel & Lisa Wade
2. Nitto Tire Tim
3. Project-JK WOL & WOLette
4. SkyJacker Lonnie
5. Dynatrac Jim
6. Discount Tire Mark
7. Daystar Mark
8. ARB
9. ATX Chris
10. AdArt Co Andy
11. HoraZero Tequila
12. GCM 2
13. MTG & Moochie
15. Blonda & sm_rubi
16. RANDY BYERS
17. ALEJANDRO
18. CHARLES GRAHAM
19. DAVE ROBERTS
20. MIKE NOLTING
21. scemracing
22. zpack + 2 buddies
23. KKeat1
24. CJ THAT WENT JK
25. Matthew Zellers
26. JK320
27. Keithyellowjk
28. JK UNLIMITED
29. Hawaii 5-0
30. tattedfire
31. Smokem870
32. Luke07
33. MTNBKR
34. vfireman309
35. rubiwhite
36. foghorn12

Maybe List:
1. Hawaii 5-0
2. GetOut
3. Mud Bug

Prime8

Going to be in/near Chicago? I'm in central Illinois, about 2.5 hours south of Chi town. I could swing a Tuesday night drive to Chicago, but Perrysburg is 6.5 hours away... I'd love to meet up with you guys, but I can't go that far on a Tuesday...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Going to be in/near Chicago? I'm in central Illinois, about 2.5 hours south of Chi town. I could swing a Tuesday night drive to Chicago, but Perrysburg is 6.5 hours away... I'd love to meet up with you guys, but I can't go that far on a Tuesday...

bummer you're so far away from where we will be. unfortunately, this is the only other location aside from the starting point and ending point that we've been told and it was done as a favor so that we could do this meet-n-greet.

JK320

I would love to come meet everyone, I live just south of Ann Arbor, Mi. It's only 50 or so miles. Please keep me in the loop! Let me know if I need to register or something?

Cheers!

Prime8

JK320 said:
I would love to come meet everyone, I live just south of Ann Arbor, Mi. It's only 50 or so miles. Please keep me in the loop! Let me know if I need to register or something?

Cheers!

Haha, see the original post... There's a huge list...

munstie

GCM 2 said:
Dude, that is dedication! Ballsy !!!

Well I figured probably be the closest the vengeance build and moby will be and would like to meet the crew. When they drove vengeance back to Cali they stopped about 20 minutes north of me in Wilmington .

Top Bottom