Bulldawg hardtop

scotiez

Does anyone have any hands on experience with the bulldawg hardtop? I have been searching and I am coming up with 0. How ever they are made buy McLaughlin Boat Works, so I am thinking they know what they are doing when it comes to fiberglass.
http://www.bulldawgmfg.com/

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Interesting they are one piece, but have a sunroof which is kinda cool. Also the roof rack seems like a decent idea. I kinda like the khaki color as well. Wonder how heavy they top is tho being one piece.

scotiez

They advertise that they are about 120 pounds, I am just trying to find someone who has one that can tell me if they are what the website says they are. I would think being in business for several years someone must have one.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
never heard of them before but i feel like i have seen them on tj's. you honestly cant tell the difference other than the sunroof it has which kinda makes it look like the owner installed it themselfs.

if you decide to get one please post up a review on how you like it after a week or so. looks like a quality product.

scotiez

Well with winter approaching fast a few weeks ago I placed an order with www.bulldawg.com for a hard top. I didn't order anything fancy, just a plain black hardtop, No sunroof, roof rack, or rear defrost. They started production the very next day after placing my order. It was delivered by Freight truck and very well packaged. After removing the soft top and placing the One piece hardtop on my 2 door jk it fit like a glove. It is very well insulated. I believe the quality of this top is equal to if not better then the OEM Jeep hard top. And because of it being a one piece I don't have to worry or deal with freedom panels leaking like so many people have reported with the OEM tops. Their were several after market top I was trying to decide on including the OEM hard top. But after weighing the pros and cons of each I decided to take a chance on the Bulldawg hard top and I am so glad I did. I love this top.
My Jeep is a daily driver so its nothing special, but here's a picture with the new hardtop incase anyone else is interested in getting one.

IMG_7519 by scotiez, on Flickr

Top Bottom