Any help

Brankz

So I found this! Do I need to go bitch at the people who did my transmission work? I think is coolant
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402186169.001232.jpg

It's like under the reservoir but I don't know if it is cricket or is the hose under the reservoir

pastorwug

Get down on your hands and knees and find out what fluid that is.
Take a sample (on a clean white paper towel) to your mechanic.
Check for the origin of the drip directly above the spot.
If it hasn't happened before the repair they should take care of it.

voila!

Brankz

Get down on your hands and knees and find out what fluid that is.
Take a sample (on a clean white paper towel) to your mechanic.
Check for the origin of the drip directly above the spot.
If it hasn't happened before the repair they should take care of it.

voila!

It's coolant leaks after a long drive but don't know from were and leaks just a lil

David1tontj

It's coolant leaks after a long drive but don't know from were and leaks just a lil

A lot of water pumps leak like that. When the internal seal goes out, it leaks through

Edited In Quote. I sent before I was done. That's what having kids is like.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Last edited:

Brankz

A lot of water pumps leak like that. When the internal seal goes out, it leaks through

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Yup I think is the water pump too, I have this noise like a belt noise for few seconds when I take off.

David1tontj

There should be a small weep hole in the bottom of the pums where it mounts up to the engine . If you can't find exactly where it's leaking, then odds are it's your water pump.

Brankz

Found the problem! It's the bottom of the reservoir I place my hand there and it was wet

What I don't understand is that
If this is coolant how is still stained like oil but it's not ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402195132.332543.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
is the reservoir too full?, check the hose fitting to it and also look for cracks in it.

it's the dye they use in the fluid and also looks dirty if you haven't flushed it in a while

Brankz

is the reservoir too full?, check the hose fitting to it and also look for cracks in it.

it's the dye they use in the fluid and also looks dirty if you haven't flushed it in a while

Tomorrow I will inspected more just to be sure thanks

Top Bottom