Teraflex JK HD Hinged Carrier - SoCal

Charlie Mike

**SOLD** (6/13/14)

I decided to go back to my stock spare tire carrier, so I'm selling my TeraFlex JK HD Hinged Carrier. Asking $325. Local Pick-up Only. I don't feel comfortable selling the TeraFlex Adjustable Spare Tire Mount (gen 1) because of known failures/brakes with the mount, but I will give it away for free to whoever buys the Hinged Carrier (if you want it). Otherwise I'm going to destroy it, and it will be going in the trash. Both the TeraFlex JK HD Hinged Carrier & TeraFlex Adjustable Spare Tire Mount are pictured below.

Again asking $325. Local Pick-up Only (Pasadena, CA).

TeraFlex JK HD Hinged Carrier
photo 2.jpg

TeraFlex Adjustable Spare Tire Mount
photo 1.jpg

Last edited:

Quailbird

call me

I decided to go back to my stock spare tire carrier, so I'm selling my TeraFlex JK HD Hinged Carrier. Asking $325. Local Pick-up Only. I don't feel comfortable selling the TeraFlex Adjustable Spare Tire Mount (gen 1) because of known failures/brakes with the mount, but I will give it away for free to whoever buys the Hinged Carrier (if you want it). Otherwise I'm going to destroy it, and it will be going in the trash. Both the TeraFlex JK HD Hinged Carrier & TeraFlex Adjustable Spare Tire Mount are pictured below.

Again asking $325. Local Pick-up Only (Pasadena, CA).

TeraFlex JK HD Hinged Carrier
View attachment 87103

TeraFlex Adjustable Spare Tire Mount
View attachment 87104

Ill take it. Drop me a line 949 282 4511

Chris

Top Bottom