Alloy USA ball joints

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
they are good but you can get the same ball joints cheaper from Crown and they are a sponsor now. you can get both sides for less than $100.

robx251

Caught the Bug
they are good but you can get the same ball joints cheaper from Crown and they are a sponsor now. you can get both sides for less than $100.

Do they have the same plastic inserts as the factory ones do or are they all metal

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Do they have the same plastic inserts as the factory ones do or are they all metal

from what im told yes they are metal. i have a set installed in my jeep.

robx251

Caught the Bug
from what im told yes they are metal. i have a set installed in my jeep.

I see that they are all metal also however upon looking up warranties the crown has a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty where the alloy USA's have a 5 year warranty.

I do want to support a forum supporter however the warranty won me over.

noroad

I see that they are all metal also however upon looking up warranties the crown has a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty where the alloy USA's have a 5 year warranty.

I do want to support a forum supporter however the warranty won me over.

Crown HD and alloy are the same the only difference is that i paid 100 buck for both sides for the crown HD's!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Crown offers two different ball joints. The OE replacement and the upgraded ones. The OE replacement is the same as stock with the plastic inside and about $35 a side. The upgraded greasable ball joints from crown are about $90-110 and are the same as alloy and synergy but far cheaper.

Top Bottom