Metalcloak 3.5" springs a OME nitrocharger shocks

Im getting ready to install evo coilovers front and rear and im removing my metalcloak 3.5" dual rate coils and old man emu nitro shocks. They have about 5k miles on them. I will be removing them in about 3 weeks just seeing if anyone is interested in them. Asking $450 for all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

Might have an interest. Forgive dumb question but does 3.5 mean 3.5 inch lift? I hear metal cloak are great. Is there a specific model #?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

The springs and shocks came with the metalcloak game changer lite lift kit. Yes it is 3.5" of lift for a 4 door. But they will fit on 2 door also just will get more lift

Last edited:

heybob

I've got 4" exactly on my 2010 2dr. Front warn stubby with winch. Rear ace pro series bumper and 35. Even with heavy gear expect to get 3.5"-4".

Bump. I will have these ready for pickup in just a couple days. Someone must need some good riding coil springs and shocks

Eternus

I may be interested but am nowhere close enough to pick up. You interested in shipping and how firm is $450?

I have the metalcloak sway bar links also that I will through in. I have a set of brake lines from evo that I will sell also for $25.

Ak49Reaper

Bump for yah I wish I had the cash really want their springs how do they ride?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bump for yah I wish I had the cash really want their springs how do they ride?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

They ride very good. Not really much different then the coilovers I just installed

Top Bottom