97 TJ wiring question

Hobolobo

Hey guys, I'm looking for the complete underside wiring for a friend's tj. He's having problems finding it, and I figured if anybody knew where to find it, it would be y'all. Or if you have the whole getup laying around, I'll take it off of your hands. Thanks.

JKFlyer

Not sure anyone would just have this laying around. Try a junk yard

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

mattamd_xp

I've got a few different harnesses from Jeep part outs. What harness is he looking for? The underside isn't very specific. Also, motor/trans combo that it has will make a difference if it's the engine/trans/t-case/gas tank harness that he needs.

Hobolobo

I've got a few different harnesses from Jeep part outs. What harness is he looking for? The underside isn't very specific. Also, motor/trans combo that it has will make a difference if it's the engine/trans/t-case/gas tank harness that he needs.

I know he's having issues with the fuel pump, but i he has a 4.0 w/ manual trans.

mattamd_xp

There is a short section of harness from the top of the fuel pump assembly to the frame rail. After that, it's all connected to the engine harness. Is he sure it's the wiring harness? Did you check voltage at the fuel pump plug? If you don't want to drop the tank, you can check it at the frame rail connector.

Top Bottom