Jk 2 door with out rear flares

Brankz

So I was thinking in taking my rear flares off, can you guys post pics of your rig with out rear fender flare
This is how my rig seats now
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402546067.278755.jpg
Do I remove the flares?

cmireles

So I was thinking in taking my rear flares off, can you guys post pics of your rig with out rear fender flare
This is how my rig seats now
View attachment 87306
Do I remove the flares?

Removing the flares would look nicer if ore made their flare-less fenders for the 2 door like they do the 4 door. Just removing them looks a little too unfinished for me but it's eventually how I will be running mine too.

Skirmish

Had mine off for a little while when I was making aluminum fenders. The shop was doing my gears at the time so I have a few pics.

Nelson9-2-12-8.jpg

BlackKnight

If you drive on the road, you may need to also check your local ordinances, as going without may limit you to off road only. I know in my state we have a full coverage law..

JLE21

Here's mine, painted the fender section though

Attachments

• 1402582917507.jpg
    1402582917507.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 148

rockcrawler26

Removing the flares would look nicer if ore made their flare-less fenders for the 2 door like they do the 4 door. Just removing them looks a little too unfinished for me but it's eventually how I will be running mine too.

Do you have a picture of ORE's flare-less fenders? I can't find them on their site. I have thought about this option too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Do you have a picture of ORE's flare-less fenders? I can't find them on their site. I have thought about this option too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

i believe its an inhouse only thing for 4 doors. if you look at GCM2's rig he has them

Top Bottom