Jeepin' in my blood....

Hi Y'all, I love waving at other Jeepers I think the word needs to be spread a little more to many people don't know. I have been Jeepin' all my life my Daddy bought a 78' Jeep months before I was born in 78' and he still has it and it has been used from Florida to California and everywhere in between. My Grandpa was in WWII and started his love affair with the Jeep then and kept it going through is life as well so to say the least I get it honest. I bought my first jeep at 17 a 1947, Willy C-2A and now 6 jeeps later I am in my first JKUR a 2014 White Rubicon. I ordered it in September of 2013 and got it in December. I have done some upgrades and already put 12,000 miles on it I have wheeled it all over here in florida and in southern Georgia and up home in the mountains in Tennessee. I will be honest I thought that it might not be as good as the older ones but if you go all the way for a Rubi, it not only is as capable off road as my other Jeeps but it also has all the creature features that we have come to love. I look forward to wheelin' with y'all and can't wait to see all the pics and vids of other rides I don't get to go on.

Beyrgut

Welcome to your new home, great run at Hardrock last weekend.:rock: It's Cypress not Cyrus right? :thinking:

I feel at home here!

I am loving this forum as it is nice to talk with people that know what you are saying and truly have a same interest. Thanks for all the waves.

JEEPnGEO

You are getting the five finger wiggle from San Antonio, Texas... Hope you have some pic. They would be nice to see.

Top Bottom