Indecisive

gleno99

I need help! I originally ordered the 4" evo enforcer for 37's. Then I thought maybe I should just do 3" and 35's. So I called Drew and changed the order. I now have the 3" for 35's and waiting on the shocks. I've had too much time to think about it and I want to run 37's again. So, should I just run 37's on 3" enforcer? Or swap out the springs for the 4". I am going to cut my fenders soon. I plan on running a fairly light jeep. I don't have a hardtop. I also plan on trying to find a light tire carrier, maybe Rancho rock rear bumper. I have a stubby front bumper and winch. The only time it will be heavy is when we go out of town for the weekend with the 2 kids, 2 dogs, and hitch cargo carrier. I thought about just putting a small spacer on the back. I believe 10frank9 ran 37's on 3" then swapped to 4". But, he has a hard top. I'm not sure what a hardtop weighs. I know I am rambling. Any help is appreciated!
Glen

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
being that you have a 4 door i would suggest 4" for 37's. you can easily sell your 3" springs to someone on here who wants to run 35's on the 4 door on even 37's on their 2 door.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
3" springs would be fine with trimmed fenders. add some 1/2" spacers if you need the extra height.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You can run that setup and be fine you will just bottom out more. A set of king air bumps would help. I would run what you have for a while and if you don't like it get the 4" coils.

gleno99

You can run that setup and be fine you will just bottom out more. A set of king air bumps would help. I would run what you have for a while and if you don't like it get the 4" coils.

The kit came with 3" bumpstops front and rear. Do I need to change to bigger ones for 37 front or rear? Thanks for the help.

The kit came with 3" bumpstops front and rear. Do I need to change to bigger ones for 37 front or rear? Thanks for the help.

You should be fine if you cut your fenders. I am running 2" bump front and rear with 37s.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gleno99

Thanks for helping! Since I have the 3" springs, I'll see how those work out. If I need a little more clearance, I'll sell my 3s and buy the 4"s.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks for helping! Since I have the 3" springs, I'll see how those work out. If I need a little more clearance, I'll sell my 3s and buy the 4"s.

If you do they will sell quick for you. I might even be interested in them

Sent from my iPhone

gleno99

If you do they will sell quick for you. I might even be interested in them

Sent from my iPhone

As long as I get my shocks next week, I am going to try to install the lift next weekend. If I am not happy with the height, I'll order the new 4" springs and pm you before I post them for sale. Thanks.

Mdrnizd

I'm running the 3" Enforcer with 37's. I haven't cut my fenders yet and will probably just end up doing PSC fenders or something.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399838651.140783.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399838651.140783.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 71

Mdrnizd

Your rig looks great! There is more room than I thought between the tire and fender.

Thanks! I think it will look better with flats and I would have already cut my stocks but I don't like the way the inner fender liner looks with them cut because there is gaps. We get so much rain here and have a ton of red mud so I don't want to not have any liners.

gleno99

Thanks! I think it will look better with flats and I would have already cut my stocks but I don't like the way the inner fender liner looks with them cut because there is gaps. We get so much rain here and have a ton of red mud so I don't want to not have any liners.

I plan on cutting mine tomorrow. I figure if they look fine, I'll save some money. If they look like crap, then I'll spend the money and buy some.

gleno99

I'm running the 3" Enforcer with 37's. I haven't cut my fenders yet and will probably just end up doing PSC fenders or something.

Forgot to ask! What size front and back bumpstops are you running. Will your tires rub the fenders? Thanks.

Top Bottom