Wtf!!! 36000 miles and dead AT!!!

Red Dragon

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402735300.636340.jpg

No 3 and 4 gear, 700 miles away from home, same distance from any Jeep garage.

36000 miles total. Jk Rubi 2007 3.8.

Any ideas are highly appreciated!!!

CZEBJKU

P0734 Probably an obvious question but have you checked your transmission fluid level?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

P0733 - Gear Ratio Error In 3rd

P0734 - Gear Ratio Error In 4th

P1790 - Fault Immediately After Shift

Red Dragon

Fluid level ok. I know what all codes mean, but the question is what to do now))))) i can drive at position 2 only 20-25 mph, and have absolutely no idea how long can 2 gear lasts

CZEBJKU

Sounds to me like your AT is starting to fail. I know you said you were 700 miles from home. Are you with anyone else? If so I would tow it or limp it to the nearest shop. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
did you set the shift points and gear ratios when you lifted and put on the bigger tires? when was the last time you had the transmission fluid changed?

Red Dragon

Atf was serviced 10000 miles ago, i have changed gear ratio only for correct mileage, didnt do any shifts, cause i have 33 in tires

jeeeep

Hooked
Atf was serviced 10000 miles ago, i have changed gear ratio only for correct mileage, didnt do any shifts, cause i have 33 in tires

yea... even though you didn't change the tire size by much, it'll cause issues over time...hope they can fix it without a complete rebuild, hate to see a good Jeep down...

my Jeep has been down for 18 days and looks like still another 2 weeks before all the repairs are done :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom