09 Hard Top

Devallee

Title says it. Looking to get $1000. Has some scratches towards the rear from a little love tap in a parking garage and a random spot that I'm not sure how it got there (as pictured). Some pin striping from normal offroad use. Nothing that goes all the way through the black coating. NO CRACKS OR LEAKS. 15% tint on windows. Local pickup only or we can arrange to meet within reasonable distance. Top is in OC, I'm in LA. Can meet anywhere near either of those cities. Other than the scuffs the top is in good condition, no problems whatsoever. Inside could use a little scrub, it's been sitting in my garage for a little while. Will PM more pictures if requested Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1402786944923.jpg
    1402786944923.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 1402786987978.jpg
    1402786987978.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
GLWS. Btw that spot on the top is bird crap. Yes after sitting on a surface such as the hard top and getting baked by the sun it actually "etches" the finish.

Devallee

GLWS. Btw that spot on the top is bird crap. Yes after sitting on a surface such as the hard top and getting baked by the sun it actually "etches" the finish.

That's what I figured but wasn't completely sure. Thank you for clarifying though

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

A little touch up and fine. Noone sees top anyway. Good deal!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom