Happy Father's Day

Just sending a shout out to all the father's out there. Gentlemen enjoy this day as it only comes once a year. This will be my first of many to come where I am not going to deploy again.

R/
Will

BadApple

Happy Fathers day to all of the wonderful dads out there. This is the second Fathers Day that I'm deployed, second of which a child was born while deployed. I hope everyone enjoys there day, and embrace it because some people are away from their families on this wonderful day.

P.S I hope everyone gets cool Jeep mods.

BadApple

Just sending a shout out to all the father's out there. Gentlemen enjoy this day as it only comes once a year. This will be my first of many to come where I am not going to deploy again.

R/
Will

Same here this is my last deployment!!

CZEBJKU

Thank you for the Fathers Day wishes and same to you! Also a huge thank you for your service and sacrifice so that all the fathers in the WAL family can enjoy this day in freedom!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

Mahalo Will, and a Happy Fathers Day to you and all the Fathers here. Next year I'll be home for a few Holidays, but this year i'm celebrating with my squad in Trashcanistan

Panda

Thanks Will, yup happy Father's Day Dads! This one is the best ever for me with moving into the first home I've ever owned, having both my son & daughter with me today & they had this beautiful clock made for me! Life is good :yup: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402850083.910768.jpg

Top Bottom