2 door jk stuff

RockyJk

Need to get these out of the garage lol no shipping prefer local pickup

Trektop NX bought new in October of last year $400

Superchips flashpaq $200

Rear Tom woods 1310 driveshaft $150 (will need a new flange as this was on a d60 and won't fit the d44)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402854735.319405.jpg

Hey Rock, that drive shaft just needs an axle end flange for a D44, that 60 flange was just a spare I had. I never used it on my 60's.

Chevy Dave

If my jeep had more than a 2" lift I'd take the driveshaft but I don't think it'll do me any good with just the budget boost.

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

RockyJk

If my jeep had more than a 2" lift I'd take the driveshaft but I don't think it'll do me any good with just the budget boost.

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

You'd be surprised lol mine was giving out with .75" of lift in the rear

RockyJk

Buuump

Also may have the front rubi 44 housing for sale if anyone is interested (Evo gussets and LCA skids installed already)

NAUJK

What model years was the Trek Top ment for? Also I know you didn't want to ship but you think that the Drive shaft would fit in a USPS large flat-rate box? If it did I would pay the 20 bucks shipping for it or whatever it costs for the large box. Just a thought.

RockyJk

What model years was the Trek Top ment for? Also I know you didn't want to ship but you think that the Drive shaft would fit in a USPS large flat-rate box? If it did I would pay the 20 bucks shipping for it or whatever it costs for the large box. Just a thought.

Box for the top said 07-current

Top Bottom