Cobra 75 CB radio and cooltech mount

Conman

Just like the title says. 1 year old Cobra 75 radio and the cooltech radio mount. 70 bucks plus shipping. I think I can get it in a small flat rate box. Have everything you need including instructions.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402870229.767128.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402870247.706104.jpg

JKFlyer

I am interested, why are you selling?

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

A lot if guys like the top Mount version or units w a more powerful speaker but I have the 75 and its great. W the cooltech Mount this is a good deal and I'd jump on it :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Someone has to swoop in on this deal soon. There's only so many ways a guy can cook ALPO in order to have extra mod money.

Panda

Trying to convince kitty that she needs this, we'd be all over this but we've spent sooooo much $ on the new house that we are also thinking of new ways to cook alpo :grayno:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
bump for a great radio and a great cb mount as well! i have the same mount but for 2011+ models and it was great

Trying to convince kitty that she needs this, we'd be all over this but we've spent sooooo much $ on the new house that we are also thinking of new ways to cook alpo :grayno:

Just use a lot of pepper or hot sauce. Worked for me deployed on the ship and Afghanistan eating MRE's. If it tastes like pepper or hot sauce it cannot be all that bad. Also look at Top Ramen you can usually pick it for in 2 bits a package on sale.

R/
Will

Panda

Just use a lot of pepper or hot sauce. Worked for me deployed on the ship and Afghanistan eating MRE's. If it tastes like pepper or hot sauce it cannot be all that bad. Also look at Top Ramen you can usually pick it for in 2 bits a package on sale.

R/
Will

Hey thanks for reminding me I have some five year old mre's! We're eatin good tonite! Lol, that leaves more $ for wine!

Top Bottom