Getting ready to ride out this hurricane

Beau beau

Well wish us some luck we are here on the Mississippi gulf coast and here comes another hurricane. I live in waveland ms and its coming. 7 years ago on August 29 I rode out a hurricane named Katrina. The storm flooded the entire city and I was in the attic of the house for about 4 hours of 100+ mph winds to escape the flood. I said that day never again but here I am getting ready for this bad boy. Please keep us in your prayers please and I will keep you updated.

kaptkrappy

Good luck Beau beau.

It passed us by this time (we had Charlie in '04). Once everything has passed, give us a shout out and let us know how you are.

If you need any thing, let us know also, some of us may be able to help.

Tim.

Hell_Fire

Beau beau, all the best man, prayers are with all of you. hate seeing this stuff on the news. Stay safe.

Beau beau

Hurricane update

Still riding out this storm 70 to 80 mph sustained winds and gust 100 to 110 mph. These winds are going to blow on us for the next 24 to 36 hrs and expecting 20+ inches of rain. The hurricane is parked off the Gulf Coast and is not moving. Not to mention tornados are poping up all over setting off the emergency alarms in the city. Keep the prayers coming. Thanks guys

Hell_Fire

Hang in there bud, I believe you will all be fine, all the guys from my side of the world is sending a prayer up for you all.

Top Bottom