Engo Wireless Control?

MNMudder

So I've asked this question to Northridge, who contacted Engo, who said they were not 100% sure. My question is, has any one used the Engo wireless module and control with any other brand of winch. It looks very similar to the "supposedly universal" ones on ebay and amazon. More specifically I'm trying to figure out if it can be used with the Smitty XRC Gen2 winches. I'd rather order it from Northridge than the other places, so anybody have a clue?

suicideking

So I've asked this question to Northridge, who contacted Engo, who said they were not 100% sure. My question is, has any one used the Engo wireless module and control with any other brand of winch. It looks very similar to the "supposedly universal" ones on ebay and amazon. More specifically I'm trying to figure out if it can be used with the Smitty XRC Gen2 winches. I'd rather order it from Northridge than the other places, so anybody have a clue?

Smitty doesn't make one? I have the Engo, but it's on an Engo winch. Others on here have said most of the Chinese winches are made by the same company, so that would mean it would be likely to work on a non-Engo winch.

It's pretty inexpensive though. I got it for $25. So you could probably try it out and return it if it doesn't work. Or you could just get an Engo. :idontknow:

MNMudder

I know X20 line is wireless, but I don't know if it works with the XRC Gen2 line. I'm waiting to hear back from Smitty. The generics are really inexpensive and the Engo controller is inexpensive too, that's why I was going to buy it. I may just get it and try it out. Like you said, it's only $25. Thanks.

Top Bottom