2014 Rubicon

bldmncj

Hi all,
I just purchased a new 2014 Rubicon. My question it what should be the first up grade i do?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
you have a really capable rig right out of the box being that its a rubi so i would say recovery gear (straps and such) if you dont have them, then winch. lift and bigger wheels i would say after that.

Congrats

It is a great Rig I have a 2014 and with the lockers and sway bar disconnect you are way ahead of the game. a winch is rightly one of the first upgrades and tires and lift yes. I would say a oil pan tranny skid is a next. I can't wait to see pics!

TheStick

I agree with oil and tranny if auto skids. I also did on board air the first year and wheeled a decent chuck with this setup before a lift and tires.

Recovery gear as mentioned as well if you don't already have it.

spinuck

Surprised no one asked what you plan to do with your Jeep first. If you plan on playing on the rocks and such like most folks do, I'd say skids; oil pan, tran, gas tank. Then recovery gear/winch. good luck and have fun!

bldmncj

Skids,winch,lift and tires and then I dare ya to stop modding lol it's impossible
LOL I just ordered A rock crawler 3.5 long arm. My next question is wheels. what backspacing and width should i have ? Im going with 37 inch MTRs Oh i also had the armor ordered too for the oil pan and trans:clap2:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
LOL I just ordered A rock crawler 3.5 long arm. My next question is wheels. what backspacing and width should i have ? Im going with 37 inch MTRs Oh i also had the armor ordered too for the oil pan and trans:clap2:

4.25 or less for the back spacing. No less than 3" of bs.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom