Mopar 4in lift

rajuncajun

Does anyone have the jeep mopar 4in lift? A buddy of mine is looking to get a jeep with the lift factory installed and I was curious myself on the performance of it.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Does anyone have the jeep mopar 4in lift? A buddy of mine is looking to get a jeep with the lift factory installed and I was curious myself on the performance of it.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

There ok I used to sell jeeps. They would put them on your paying a lot more for it tho .. They run fox shocks and bump stops i think it's based off a teraflex it

2013 jkr

VaderJK

Not sure they make the 4" for the JK. Maybe the early model JK's? I just had the dealer install the Stage 3 lift with the Fox reservoir shocks. We got it because the dealership sold it for $2000 including installation. We probably would've gone with a Rubicon express kit had we not gotten the deal on this one. The Fox reservoir shocks look killer though!

So far we haven't had a chance to really test it out. Kit recommends a 33-35" tire, but we have 37" Cooper Discoverers on 17" wheels. There are a few others around here with this setup. As far as performance, I think it would take a lot to benefit from the reservoirs as they are designed for hitting bumps at speed but they're not gonna hurt.

cmireles

GEAUX CAJUNS!

The dealers (in the metro Detroit area) use teraflex coils, fox reservoir shocks, teraflex speed bumps, limit straps, all hardware and factory arms on all their less-than-3-inch kits. Not really worth the extra $6000 they add on to the bill.

VaderJK

IM pretty sure that mopar lifts are just rubicon express lifts with a higher price tag!

Depends. My understanding is the older kits were Rubicon Express. The newer ones are terraflex. I say go for it if you can get a good deal.

noroad

Depends. My understanding is the older kits were Rubicon Express. The newer ones are terraflex. I say go for it if you can get a good deal.

If this is true i would not buy it! I would not put a free anything terafelx on my jeep! but thats just me!

rajuncajun

I know a few ppl around the Lafayette, La area that have it so I asked my dealer while my jeep was in the shop to replace studs (check those before your wheel comes off like mine) and I asked how much the lift was.. $2200 and $900 to install. Think I'd rather spend that on a evo enforcer!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Top Bottom