I dream of EVO

JandSJK

Just thought I'd share this cause i got a chuckle out of it and some of you may be able to relate. Not really sure what brought on the dream but it was rather vivid. The wife and i had stopped at a mini mart to grab some stuff so i got a couple of scratch off loto tickets. When I sat down and scratched them they both said EVO shopping spree. I was freaking out. I musta been moving alot in bed cause i woke up to both my dogs crawling on me and licking my face. When i realized it was a dream I was pretty bummed. The wife told me i need counciling. I though it was pretty sane lol. Hope you enjoyed my little slice of weirdness and got a laugh out of it.

FoxC

actually, you helped me out with your story...so thanks! I showed your story to my wife and she said to me: "holy cow...I thought you were going crazy with this jeep stuff!"

:beer:

mjhau02

Pretty funny....my wife is starting to get JDD too. She is starting to notice brands of wheels and bumpers. It is pretty cool.

FoxC

Oh yeah, we are in a world of hurt ;). Foxc we have to get you out on some more runs brother!

You are not kidding!!! Rig is at Adams as we speak getting the new fr drive shaft, and sliders burned in. It looks a little like a skateboard with the BFG "35,'s" but the nitto 37's should ship end of this week. Then its game on:rock:

saravonshep

I own a lot of EVO mfg kit, and I still dream of getting another piece of gear the JK. BTW, welcome to Wayalife, glad to see another familiar name from JK-F :thumb:

Ya, ive been meaning to get on here and finnaly just did it:thumb: I would like alot more EVO stuff...its on the ever growing want list!

RockIt Man

Speaking of EVO,

Anyone know if they are still producing the fenders that they were making?

They only show the Poison Spyder fenders on the ORE website, but they do show them on the EVO MFG website:thinking:

RockIt Man

I think you might be able to still get them as a custom thing not sold on their website...best idea is to call and ask Jake or Chris! :brows:

Hey thanks, EVO answered my question on JK-Forum

They are available by special order for anyone else who's interested:thumb:

Top Bottom