Vibration over 60

Sugarbear

Hey guys I got a vibration over 60 gets worse the faster I go I have a 3 inch lift on 35's I have a coast 1310 front shaft and the ujoints seem fine on that I have a stock rear shaft and that doesn't seem to be loose or anything all my bolts are right I'm thinking it's a outta balance tire but they were fine for 5 months I have the equal balance bags in the tires but I want your input where I should be looking

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i would check your tires for balance issues and also your trac bar to make sure its torqued down to 125 ft/lbs. also make sure there isnt any mud in your wheels from this past weekend as that could cause a balance issue.

usually a tire blance you can drive out of... like shakes from 60-75 then smooth from what i have ever seen atleast.. i would pull the front shaft and go for a rip see if its gone its free to check too

Sugarbear

i would check your tires for balance issues and also your trac bar to make sure its torqued down to 125 ft/lbs. also make sure there isnt any mud in your wheels from this past weekend as that could cause a balance issue.

It vibrated on the way to bantam before the mud but it's possible the rear trac bar could be loose I haven't checked it since the week after the lift

Top Bottom