Stackable REBATES - Limited time offer running now

Discount Tire

We've kicked off some extra savings through our mail order Discount Tire Direct. Check it out.

Right now you can get a $25.00 instant savings with the purchase of 4 Falken, General or Nitto tires. (ends June 25th, 2014). This is stackable with your $50.00 forum member discount if you buy 5 tires (must call in order, forum discount is a mail order discount only).

Right now we are also running a $50.00 Mail-in rebate with the purchase of any 4 BF Goodrich, Dunlop, Hankook and Goodyear Tires. (ends June 25th) This rebate is stackable with the current Goodyear / Dunlop Tire Mail in Rebate AND you can also add your forum member discount to save another $50.00 instantly when you purchase 5 tires. (forum discount is a mail order discount only) - This is a great deal! ex: Buy a set of 5 Goodyear Duratracs (any size) and you will get a $50.00 Discount Tire mail in rebate, $60.00 Goodyear mail in rebate and $50.00 instant forum member discount! That's $160.00 in savings with the purchase of 5 Goodyear Duratracs.

For more details please give us a ring at 1.888.459.4080. Anyone here would be happy to help you BUT, if you prefer to speak with another JK owner please call Anthony at ext 51815, TC at ext 51826, or Adrian at ext 51877. Please do not PM us or request a quote here in this thread. This is a limited time offer.

Thank you,

Discount Tire

Last edited:

dwvninety

Hi, can you please clarify why it cost $363.00 a tire (Goodyear Duratracs 255/55-19) when I call the 1.888.459.4080 number? The local Discount Tire shop can get the same tire for $226 each. That's a $137 markup for each tire or $685 for 5 tires.

Discount Tire

I'm not exactly sure why there is such a difference in price on this size. It is common to have slightly different online vs. in-store prices but that's a big difference. I'll look into it more but in the mean time if your local store has the lowest price by all means buy them there.

dwvninety

I'm not exactly sure why there is such a difference in price on this size. It is common to have slightly different online vs. in-store prices but that's a big difference. I'll look into it more but in the mean time if your local store has the lowest price by all means buy them there.

I wanted to take advantage of the deal posted on the forum. $160 off 5 sets of Duratracs. Looks like promo ends tomorrow. I just might end up getting them at the local Discount Tire.

Discount Tire

I wanted to take advantage of the deal posted on the forum. $160 off 5 sets of Duratracs. Looks like promo ends tomorrow. I just might end up getting them at the local Discount Tire.

We looked into the price difference and there was an error in our mail order system. It will be corrected in our system shortly. We also checked stock with Goodyear and unfortunately these are not in stock right now and they didn't give us an ETA.

Last edited:
Top Bottom