2012 JK-Experience Mega Thread

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
With the start of the 2012 JKX only a few days away, it is time for us to begin our journey to the starting point in Indiana! We will be posting lots of pics along the way and hope you will enjoy following along :)

Moby all packed up and ready to hit the road...

image-1975920117.jpg

GCM 2

Safe travels my friends, I hope the wind will be at our backs! See you guys on Sunday.....maybe Saturday night depending on how much mileage I can fight through. I went ahead and booked a room for a Saturday check-in just in case ;)

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
clarsen said:
Safe travel.........

Thanks Chris! Wish you were joining us!

jktubby said:
will you all be crossing NM or TX?

Edit: By the way Moby looks good!!

Yes we will be :)

Conman said:
Be safe and looking forward to following the trip!!!:rock:

Thanks!

GCM 2 said:
Safe travels my friends, I hope the wind will be at our backs! See you guys on Sunday.....maybe Saturday night depending on how much mileage I can fight through. I went ahead and booked a room for a Saturday check-in just in case ;)

Thanks Greg! Safe travels to you as well! Looking forward to seeing you again! Did you book a room on sat at the same place as the jkx meet up? We tried but they were full.

JKRay said:
Safe and fun travels to all who is heading out!! Will be following along with all the pics so post up lots :D

Thanks! We hope to post up lots of pics!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Starting off our long JKX adventure at zero miles... How many miles do you think we will be putting on for the entire trip there and back?

image-2531541447.jpg

PlenaBarba

Can't wait to see all of the pics! Safe travels and hopefully Issac won't give you too hard a time! I do see MUD in your future!

Top Bottom