GM Corp 14 bolt rear and D60 GM front

Armydog

Came of a Chevy or GMC pickup truck, did not see them before they were pulled. Corp 14 bolt rear and D60 king pin front but that's all I know.... If interested I will pull the covers and determine gear ratio- axles are from the same truck. Drum rear brakes.

In central CT. Shipping would be a nightmare. Make an offer.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Armydog

Bump, bump, bump idly, bump....
Just a feeler to see if there is any interest in the WAYALIFE world...

Armydog

Any reasonable offer from a wayalifer will be accepted. Would love them to go to a brother who could use them.... Still torn on keeping or selling, but leaning toward a sale. Might try the open web if they can't be used by someone here....

The rear probably is a 4.10 ratio. also probably has a limited slip in it. The front unfortunately is not able to be used with the JK unless you change the axle sleeves. (which can be done :brows:)

If you are going to go to 60's I would keep the rear and shave it down and install it in your jk. It will cost you about 4-5k if you have someone do all the work. but still cheaper than a full float 60.

Armydog

Bump, sucks that I can't use the front in my TJ. could swap it for a Ford... Gonna list them on ebay and see if I get a nibble at all. House is getting torn down this year (airport expansion) so I am shopping for a new house, hate having to move..... Oh well, could be worse

Armydog

Bump.... Should be able to pull the covers tomorrow. Might need some help determining the ratio. Need to post them somewhere like ebay or CL (even though I hate the bs)

Top Bottom