Actual Measurements of 39.5 Irok Radial

Grubbicon

I posted a thread like this on the jk-forum with no luck so I figured I would try here. I would like to know what they measure out to once they have the weight of the jeep on them.
Thanks in advance

David1tontj

I posted a thread like this on the jk-forum with no luck so I figured I would try here. I would like to know what they measure out to once they have the weight of the jeep on them.
Thanks in advance

Sorry for the slow response, I have 39.5 X 13.5 R 16 super swamper Irok tires. With the 16 inch rims that are only 8 inches wide, and only 15 psi in the tires they measure 38.5 inches tall.

I have a Tj, that is roughly 5,000 pounds the way I measured it. Fully loaded with tools, spare parts, and spare tire. Also has one ton axles.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Grubbicon

Sorry for the slow response, I have 39.5 X 13.5 R 16 super swamper Irok tires. With the 16 inch rims that are only 8 inches wide, and only 15 psi in the tires they measure 38.5 inches tall.

I have a Tj, that is roughly 5,000 pounds the way I measured it. Fully loaded with tools, spare parts, and spare tire. Also has one ton axles.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Its all good thanks for the response. Thats actually more then i expected i was expecting them to be more around 38

David1tontj

Its all good thanks for the response. Thats actually more then i expected i was expecting them to be more around 38

There are so many variables, that it's hard to pre plan how tall yours will run. I was able to borrow a set of boggers from a friend to see if I could clear 39.5s. They are the perfect size tire for my rig. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403530105.082884.jpg

Grubbicon

There are so many variables, that it's hard to pre plan how tall yours will run. I was able to borrow a set of boggers from a friend to see if I could clear 39.5s. They are the perfect size tire for my rig. View attachment 88769

Yeah they look really good. I know i can clear them cause im about to order a 5.5" Rock Krawler 3link long arm. Im just trying to decide if i really want to risk my axles. I really dont trust over a 37 on my d44s. I will eventually be on d60s just not yet.

Top Bottom