Lod shortie with stinger

zero_traction69

For sale, 2007-2014 jeep jk signature series shorty with stinger, fog light and skid plate, with inspired engineering led fog light conversation. I just had it re powder coated about 2 months ago. It has couple scraps on the bumper but nothing bad. Looking to get 800 for everything or best offer will to ship but at buyers expense or willing to meet with in a reasonable drive from Farmington hills 48335

Winch or other els lights not included

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403295747.743048.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403295774.853825.jpg

Brankz

For sale, 2007-2014 jeep jk signature series shorty with stinger, fog light and skid plate, with inspired engineering led fog light conversation. I just had it re powder coated about 2 months ago. It has couple scraps on the bumper but nothing bad. Looking to get 800 for everything or best offer will to ship but at buyers expense or willing to meet with in a reasonable drive from Farmington hills 48335

Winch or other els lights not included

View attachment 88282

View attachment 88283

You know if you're just here to sell this, no one will buy it we don't like people that just comes to our family to sell crap.

If you're here to be part of us and have fun I'm sorry, you have to understand that is me brankZ and I make no sense ;)

Jkjon

You guys are very welcoming :naw: :thinking:
OP please don't post things in the for sale section.. Heaven forbid.

Last edited:

DA RUNT

Sorry if it gets your panties in a wad but rules are rules, or didn't you read them either?

These rules?

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

DA RUNT

You know if you're just here to sell this, no one will buy it we don't like people that just comes to our family to sell crap.

If you're here to be part of us and have fun I'm sorry, you have to understand that is me brankZ and I make no sense ;)

What? lol JK :cheesy:

Jkjon

My mistake, he has tried to sell four things out of 6 posts.
Deserves a ban for sure.. Maybe i'm too optimistic.

Armydog

Brankz should be the official ban-er of trolls. He is very clear and concise.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

zero_traction69

Look, I have been trying to sell a few things off my jeep so I can get money for axles and coil over and go a different rout, there are not that many places to sell stuff, I am not trying to annoy anyone with my post, just trying to sell a few things, and I have also bought a few thing off here, and if you don't like it then you don't have to look at my post, but what makes you think you can criticize another jeeper who is building his jeep on a sorta tight budget about selling a few items so I can get parts, and sell a few things I have to another jeeper who is possibly on more of a budget than I am

Look, I have been trying to sell a few things off my jeep so I can get money for axles and coil over and go a different rout, there are not that many places to sell stuff, I am not trying to annoy anyone with my post, just trying to sell a few things, and I have also bought a few thing off here, and if you don't like it then you don't have to look at my post, but what makes you think you can criticize another jeeper who is building his jeep on a sorta tight budget about selling a few items so I can get parts, and sell a few things I have to another jeeper who is possibly on more of a budget than I am

Clearly, the only reason you're even on this forum is to sell your crap. This isn't Craig's list or EBay. Would've been a whole different story if you were an active participant, but you aren't and have never been, it's all in your post history.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

This is taken directly from the rules that you agreed to when you signed up to be a member here.

No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

sean.m.adams33

This is taken directly from the rules that you agreed to when you signed up to be a member here.

Overlander had his coffee. Better watch out. Get em.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ok then block me if u guys care that much

It has been said... if you don't like it here don't let the door hit you on the way out. It is not to late if you do want to be here. 1st Apologize, 2nd start contributing, share experiences be a part of the WOL, then maybe you won't get pooped on for trying to sell stuff.

2014 JKUR

StrizzyChris

It has been said... if you don't like it here don't let the door hit you on the way out. It is not to late if you do want to be here. 1st Apologize, 2nd start contributing, share experiences be a part of the WOL, then maybe you won't get pooped on for trying to sell stuff.

2014 JKUR

Don't forget step 3

1403474478938.jpg

Top Bottom