Bedliner on Fenders?

gigem86

Has anyone put bedliner on their black stock fenders, as on a 2013 JK? It seems like it would be a good idea since they are so easy to scratch up.

Chattinfarms

I put spray on rustoleum bedliner on mine. It has been rubbed on trees and the like in trails and still holds up great

Sent from the business end of my jeep

gigem86

Thanks Chattinfarms, nice looking rig and fenders. The Line-X I had on my old truck's bed was fairly indestructible, so I was thinking about doing that when I trim my fenders, as you have.

Chattinfarms

Thank you. I used the same liner on my bumper and all that and holds up good. I used it on my jeep liberty crd that I had and I beat the sh$t out of it and barely chipped and I did no prep for those

Sent from the business end of my jeep

CharlieK

I used line x on my PSC fender flares, I to thought it was the way to go until, one on the edges came loose. The linex then pulled off in sheets. Im now in the process now of removing it from the other 3 fenders and heading to powder coat.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I used line x on my PSC fender flares, I to thought it was the way to go until, one on the edges came loose. The linex then pulled off in sheets. Im now in the process now of removing it from the other 3 fenders and heading to powder coat.

Doesn't line x have a lifetime warranty?

CharlieK

It does, I don't think mine was necessarily a product failure, but a installer issue. They have offered to re do them at no cost, but I like they just do shitty work. Don't want them re done only to have the same issue down the road.

Top Bottom