Any one using BedTred for carpet replacement

cmireles

Any one using BedTred as a replacement for carpet in there JK?

IMO, for a little more money, line-x would do the same thing and you wouldn't have to worry about the inside of the tub rusting due to water trapping under the tred. However if it's a lease, the tred "should" do a good job protecting the tub and be easy to clean.

Redrubi1

I used BedTred and found it to be quite nice, easy to install and held up well. Better then OEM carpet in my opinion.

jeeeep

Hooked
My friend bedlined his interior and after seeing how much work to get it done right then see him lay the carpet kit over it because of the heat and noise (never realized how much a carpet helps with road noise), I went with BedRug.

so far it's been easy to clean and getting it wet doesn't bother it- just vacuum the water out. IMO much better that carpet that may mold which does in this humidity if you let the water sit and not pull the carpet up to dry.

I left the floor liners out but may put some back in just because lol.

The BedRug seems to be holding up pretty good so far, have only had it for 3 months but it's seen water, mud, ice cream and some other food items already.

I tried the BedTred and found the fit to be horrible. So much so that I returned it.

It was just as difficult if not more to remove for cleaning than the stock carpet as well.

I also didn't like the Velcro attachment to the stock cubby door. With just the few test openings it had pulled the door material and it now looks like pubes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom