Custom Jeep Wrangler Unlimited *4 Door *6 Speed Manual *Blacked Out!!

Ronstar83

Hello all,
I just put my beloved JK up for sale and thought this would be a great place to find a new loving home for it. PM or call with any questions. Has over 40k in well done mods. Enjoy!

Mechanicals:
6 Speed Manual re-geared to 4.56, 4" Superlift, 35"Nitto Trail Grapplers, 18" XD Monster Series Wheels, Superchips Flashpaq Programmed with AFE Cold Air Intake, ARB front and rear Air Lockers with on board compressor, Teraflex Big Brake Kit, custom steering box and reinforced front and rear suspension components, JKS Control Arms and Quick Disconnects, American Rebel studded industrial front and rear diff covers, etc..

Bumpers:
Front Rock Slide Engineering Bumper w/ chrome D-hooks, PIAA fog light kit converted to HID and WARN PowerPlant Dual Force HD Winch w/ built in Air Compressor and 12,000-Lb. capacity

Rear Gen 4 LOD Bumper w/ Tire Swing, Bolt On Trail Rack, 2" tow hitch receiver, PIAA reverse lights converted to HID, Chrome D-hooks, and backup camera

Lighting, Electronics, etc..
JW Speaker Premium LED Projection Headlights, RECON Smoked LED Turn Signals and Side Markers with LED interior overhead light conversion, Pioneer Navigation w/ back up camera and bluetooth, custom rear 5th door mounted 12" JL Sub w/ Kenwood Excelon Digital Amplifier and all factory speakers upgraded to premium, upper dash storage tray, all season mats and trunk tray, front and rear Grabbar grab handles, Pro Comp hood pin kit, brand new Bestop tinted soft top windows with recently replaced factory soft top and seal kit, black tail light guards, black package Mopar Fuel Filler Door, etc..

Upgraded Interior from the light gray to the much better looking black 2012 model cloth seats that are now also heated

65,104 miles
Vin # 1J4GA39148L596520

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4538648565.html

Wrangler-001.jpg Wrangler-003.jpg Wrangler-013.jpg Wrangler-016.jpg

Speeddmn

:beer::beer:

Welcome, and stuff. Should be fun, then again seems like most the fun was in the last thread.

Panda

Are you f'ing kidding me... This is a joke right? I suppose it wheels better than a rubicon too?

Why are all these people coming here just to sell stuff all of a sudden. I hope he nows noone here will buy it. At least I hope not. Oooo welcome to wayalife by the way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cwmt3

So long as this op doesn't say anything other than the price, it may go well.. But I thought I was having a déjà vu too..

Ronstar83

Here's a little about me to clear the air as I sense much hostility in these parts..

It's true I did not see an old "for sale" thread and have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I did not come on here just to sell my Jeep as people have mentioned.. I am a sales manager at the Ferrari Maserati dealership here in Portland and would have just put in on consignment at the store if I was looking for free advertisement.

I do however feel that this would be the only place to find someone as Jeep minded and crazy as me to understand the 40k+ in mods on the rig and not just see a 30k + 6year old Wrangler

I was a member of the jk-forum for the last 6 years with Way of Life but am new to THIS forum, yes.
If anyone noticed I first came on here for info on changes and a build guide for the 2015 Rubicon which I have since ordered in a Hard Rock package.
I am looking forward to a blank canvas and starting all over with a new toy.

I don't come on any forums often because I do mostly all of my own projects and work crazy hours..

I am happy to chat with anyone in general about Jeeps and will likely just part mine out if it doesn't sell as it sits before the 15 arrives.

Someone mentioned also that it probably wheels better than a Rubicon too.. I can just say I have never been left behind by one, and have helped plenty out of a bind.

Here are a few shots on the trail.. Here in Oregon the world is your playground. It is certainly not a pavement princess and it is not "mildy" used. Enyoy! :beer:

282518_239405949416326_3138866_n.jpg 179012_184921414864780_5458524_n.jpg 176798_194414283915493_4684267_o.jpg 170617_180814538608801_6625889_o.jpg 170002_180815018608753_7011765_o.jpg 163890_182555615101360_7303919_n.jpg 37208_156683351021920_1989597_n.jpg

Panda

Here's a little about me to clear the air as I sense much hostility in these parts..

It's true I did not see an old "for sale" thread and have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I did not come on here just to sell my Jeep as people have mentioned.. I am a sales manager at the Ferrari Maserati dealership here in Portland and would have just put in on consignment at the store if I was looking for free advertisement.

I do however feel that this would be the only place to find someone as Jeep minded and crazy as me to understand the 40k+ in mods on the rig and not just see a 30k + 6year old Wrangler

I was a member of the jk-forum for the last 6 years with Way of Life but am new to THIS forum, yes.
If anyone noticed I first came on here for info on changes and a build guide for the 2015 Rubicon which I have since ordered in a Hard Rock package.
I am looking forward to a blank canvas and starting all over with a new toy.

I don't come on any forums often because I do mostly all of my own projects and work crazy hours..

I am happy to chat with anyone in general about Jeeps and will likely just part mine out if it doesn't sell as it sits before the 15 arrives.

Someone mentioned also that it probably wheels better than a Rubicon too.. I can just say I have never been left behind by one, and have helped plenty out of a bind.

Here are a few shots on the trail.. Here in Oregon the world is your playground. It is certainly not a pavement princess and it is not "mildy" used. Enyoy! :beer:

View attachment 89093 View attachment 89094 View attachment 89097 View attachment 89098 View attachment 89092 View attachment 89099 View attachment 89100 [/
Maybe you should read this to understand what's going on here
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=18389

Top Bottom