Wave from Richmond, VA

JK_TrailRider

Hey everyone! My name is Michael, originally from San Diego, now living in Richmond, VA. New to the WAYALIFE forum, stoked to be a member, and getting to meet some of you. I've been a jeep fan since I was in the 3rd grade when I first rode in one! I purchased my first Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport this past April (2014)

MyJeep-5.jpg

And just to show you I'm not afraid of the mud...

MyJeep-8.jpg

I'm planning on the fender mod that's been posted on the forum, and of course a Jeep is never really done, so more pics will be uploaded as I complete projects.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Welcome. Nice color! How do you like those Kelly tires? From what I understand they are about the same thing as duratracs.

GRNHORN

Welcome to WAL. Keep an out for a Virginia Suds and Grub, I think the next get together is going to be in the VA Beach area.

JK_TrailRider

Tires

Welcome. Nice color! How do you like those Kelly tires? From what I understand they are about the same thing as duratracs.

Thank you! The tires are awesome, I drove all the way to Jacksonville, FL from Richmond, VA and there was very little tire hum. You will get some sand thrown inside if you drive on the beach with the doors off, but it's a Jeep :rock:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thanks for the heads up, I'm all in for a VA Suds and Grub!!! :clap2::beer::beer::beer::clap2:

Excellent. Still scouting places for it. Trying to find a place similar to the one jklife found. Ill keep everyone posted.

2014 JKUR

Top Bottom