2012 soft top 4 door - great condition - $500

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Paul, welcome to Wayalife. We met during the Joshua Tree recovery trip a while back.

This week there have been some new members here just to sell things and not contribute to the forum. AND they were argumentative jerks.

MrHooah04

Paul, welcome to Wayalife. We met during the Joshua Tree recovery trip a while back.

This week there have been some new members here just to sell things and not contribute to the forum. AND they were argumentative jerks.

I'm confused as well..he's been a member for over two years..., he isn't selling a vehicle..just a damn soft top.

Edit: again..my point is that posts don't mean chit..he could be on here every day reading write ups etc..who are we to say he can't post something when maybe he has been actively on here "listening" like the VAST majority of this forums members.

For the record..$500 is a steal, so why bash him?

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Paul,

As of late there have been a ton of dine and dashers joining solely for contests, to sell stuff, or even worse just to post Craigslist links. They haven't gone on runs with anyone, don't know anyone, and don't seem to care about being a part of the forum on any level. What's worse, the way they act when challenged about the above conduct has incited further drama and contention.

You've been around long enough to know that, rightly so in my opinion, vocal/active members get protective when it appears someone is in it just for themselves.

For whatever it is worth, as far as I'm concerned, you responded the right way (in your other thread) to show that you may not post often but you have at least made attempts to meet some people and be part of the community through runs. To me, your for sale posts are a non-issue. Good luck with your sales.

JAGS

Hooked

Paul,

As of late there have been a ton of dine and dashers joining solely for contests, to sell stuff, or even worse just to post Craigslist links. They haven't gone on runs with anyone, don't know anyone, and don't seem to care about being a part of the forum on any level. What's worse, the way they act when challenged about the above conduct has incited further drama and contention.

You've been around long enough to know that, rightly so in my opinion, vocal/active members get protective when it appears someone is in it just for themselves.

For whatever it is worth, as far as I'm concerned, you responded the right way (in your other thread) to show that you may not post often but you have at least made attempts to meet some people and be part of the community through runs. To me, your for sale posts are a non-issue. Good luck with your sales.

This here shows how these threads can/should go down. As stated, it's not always post count.

To the OP, Paul, not sure if we've met, but hopefully I'll catch you at an event or run soon.

MrHooah04

I haven't seen anyone bash him, and I haven't seen the OP respond by acting like an a-hole either.

Note: the first three responses elude to the "hell" he was doomed to catch for his post.

Neither here nor there..ill just fall back into line. Roger. I'm trackin.

directedby

Hi Frank - Got your text - thanks for the kind words - My son and I had a great time on that Joshua Tree outing and thanks for helping us find his weather balloon -

Paul

Top Bottom