Hard top HOIST - lange - $70 -

kingg5

Seriously? You don't post for two years then come here just to sell your shit? :naw:

Wow every single post from you is incredibly rude.

im glad i have local jeep sites to go to....at least they are friendly and entertaining, you are just a rude obnoxious individual. with a severe power complex.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

im glad i have local jeep sites to go to....at least they are friendly and entertaining, you are just a rude obnoxious individual. with a severe power complex.

i beleive he is doing his job moderating this lovely free forum to keep the people out of here that just want to join to sell there stuff. if your going to be here contribute a little. overlander is doing what he needs to do.

On February 28,2012, directed by posted: glad to be on this site...

So glad that you haven't posted a single thing in over 2yrs? Let me guess, so glad you were speechless, right?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You should spend more time on that forum then. :thumb:

Welcome to Wayalife! :standingwave:

Jiffy05

i beleive he is doing his job moderating this lovely free forum to keep the people out of here that just want to join to sell there stuff. if your going to be here contribute a little. overlander is doing what he needs to do.

I agree with this. :thumb:

kingg5

I get that completely. it makes perfect sense. what doesn't...is the way he approaches it. thus my comment.

Its a shame because this forum is a wealth of info.

JAGS

Hooked

Did you read the rules before you signed up here? You can't just come here to win free shit in a drawing or sell your unwanted items. It's in the rules.

So maybe read those before posting what you did. :standing wave:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I get that completely. it makes perfect sense. what doesn't...is the way he approaches it. thus my comment.

Its a shame because this forum is a wealth of info.

lol you just need to grow some thicker skin man. his comment was spot on the way it should have been. if you done like that go to your canadian forum and dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you on the way out.

directedby

I am a little surprised by the negativity.

I am offering my stuff to buy so someone can enjoy it and get a good deal.

I sold (on the 'other website) my tube doors for $275 and the guy was stoked. I have also given away a lot of free stuff so other jeepers can enjoy it.

I was one of the first jeepers in 2007 to be a part of Eddies forum. I have gone out with him several times off road.

I got thick skin - thicker than most, but there nothing but posturing here.

Anyway, if someone wants a nice top, let me know...

Paul

Top Bottom