PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

olram30
06-27-2014, 02:27 AM
http://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=89327&d=1403836407

Just saw this on Facebook
Can't believe that guy Robert Basil is making such a big deal over a sticker on a run that is already over!

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 02:29 AM
Can't believe that guy Robert is making such a big deal over a sticker on a run that is already over!

I saw that too. Unbelievable.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 02:35 AM
Clearly, this guy is no member of this forum :naw:

Gotta love a guy who feels the need to wear his military service on his shirt sleeves and apparently on his windshield too. You can see all the stupidness here:

https://www.facebook.com/wayalife/photos/a.157258121021612.42672.157197727694318/678833322197420/?type=1&theater

All this over a fun pic of Chris :naw:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 03:03 AM
LOL!! Sexy enough to get a guys panties in a bunch too :D

In somewhat related news, Armychick apparently has a sister.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 03:03 AM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

MTG
06-27-2014, 03:08 AM

:cheesy:

Or maybe LOL*

*That's for when he reads this. ;)

JAGS
06-27-2014, 03:19 AM
Clearly, this guy is no member of this forum :naw:

Gotta love a guy who feels the need to wear his military service on his shirt sleeves and apparently on his windshield too. You can see all the stupidness here:

https://www.facebook.com/wayalife/photos/a.157258121021612.42672.157197727694318/678833322197420/?type=1&theater

All this over a fun pic of Chris :naw:

Was gonna chime in on FB, but it was 40+ post in by that point. I think he drank the Creek water.

- Jason

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 03:21 AM
Was gonna chime in on FB, but it was 40+ post in by that point. I think he drank the Creek water.

- Jason

For a guy who is so proud of his military record, you would think the least he could do is be a man of his word. He said he was gone but no, he's still trolling away. :naw:

JAGS
06-27-2014, 03:28 AM
For a guy who is so proud of his military record, you would think the least he could do is be a man of his word. He said he was gone but no, he's still trolling away. :naw:

Still??? Damn, he said "I'm gone" quite some time ago. I think I'll go check out FB again. Lol. 😉

- Jason

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 03:34 AM
Still??? Damn, he said "I'm gone" quite some time ago. I think I'll go check out FB again. Lol. 

- Jason

Yup, still at it in spite of the fact that he said he was gone a long time ago. I think he went back to JKF to get some pointers and is trying them out. :crazyeyes:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 03:40 AM
Well, this will come as a shocker, Armychick II (electric boogaloo) is in bed with Rebel, JKF and Internet Brands.

olram30
06-27-2014, 03:43 AM
Well, this will come as a shocker, Armychick II (electric boogaloo) is in bed with Rebel, JKF and Internet Brands.

Well that explains everything. What a loser

Moochie
06-27-2014, 03:43 AM
As I recall, this guy is tight with Bill (Desert Jeep) on JKF. They were at KOH with the JKF group. There is a whole section devoted to this build on their forum.

This is their web site:
http://www.fallenheroesjeep.com
There is also a Facebook page.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 03:45 AM

Say it isn't so!!! You mean to tell me that this Robert guy really isn't just a patriot concerned about his fallen heroes and may not have really wanted to join us on this run and really had no agenda for trolling me on FB tonight?? :naw:

JAGS
06-27-2014, 03:45 AM

Say it ain't so. Lmao. Why is it Eddie and Wayalife gets trolled and accused of so much. Yet, every single time these guys come over trying to be bad asses its proven they are the ones with an agenda.

Edit: Damn Eddie, by just seconds you beat me with the exact same observation.

- Jason

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 03:46 AM
So really, Armychick II is angry because he can't get free advertising and exposure out of Wayalife runs. Nice.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 03:47 AM
As I recall, this guy is tight with Bill (Desert Jeep) on JKF. They were at KOH with the JKF group. There is a whole section devoted to this build on their forum.

This is their web site:
http://www.fallenheroesjeep.com
There is also a Facebook page.

Imagine that. He's a guy who's tight with a senior moderator over on JKF? :naw:

sean.m.adams33
06-27-2014, 03:54 AM

It's sad that idiots like this give other vets a bad name. Anyone who joined the service for recognition has no clue.

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 03:59 AM
Another asshat that is going to act like a victim and say he did nothing wrong. :crazyeyes:

I wonder how long before he joins the forum and starts trolling.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:06 AM
It's sad that idiots like this give other vets a bad name. Anyone who joined the service for recognition has no clue.

In all fairness, I think he was just using the opportunity to pimp his cause and try to make me look un-American at the same time. He knew what he was doing by purposefully pretending to be some kind of victim.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:07 AM
Another asshat that is going to act like a victim and say he did nothing wrong. :crazyeyes:

I wonder how long before he joins the forum and starts trolling.

If I could guess, he's probably someone we know and has already been banned.

sean.m.adams33
06-27-2014, 04:10 AM
In all fairness, I think he was just using the opportunity to pimp his cause and try to make me look un-American at the same time. He knew what he was doing by purposefully pretending to be some kind of victim.

Probably, either way, military victim is a crappy card to play. How low will these idiots go?? I don't know what happened between you and JKF but they definitely have it out for you. Even from times I have gone out with other people and JKF members were there somehow you would come up and along with it a deep hatred and many choice words.

MTG
06-27-2014, 04:10 AM
Pretty sure he's member here...but only to sell stuff. ;)

Prime
06-27-2014, 04:17 AM
As a vet myself I REALLY dislike someone using the fallen soldiers as a step up to help him self. pretty douchbaggie...

JKRay
06-27-2014, 04:48 AM
Yea this guys a crazy troll coming up from under his bridge hope he'll grow up soon but probably not.

Ray ⛺

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:50 AM
Probably, either way, military victim is a crappy card to play. How low will these idiots go??

Well, apparently low enough to make sure to include "fallenherojeep.com" in every other post he made on FB. This is of course his website that he's been using to get companies like Internet Brands and Rebel Off Road to give him free parts to build up his Jeep. :crazyeyes:

I don't know what happened between you and JKF but they definitely have it out for you. Even from times I have gone out with other people and JKF members were there somehow you would come up and along with it a deep hatred and many choice words.

Next time you come across one of them, ask them. I'm sure they will have all kinds of entertaining fairytales to share with you. :yup:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:51 AM
Pretty sure he's member here...but only to sell stuff. ;)

:cheesy: Considering how hard he's been pimping for free parts, I wouldn't doubt he's been on here to sell his take offs. :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:54 AM
As a vet myself I REALLY dislike someone using the fallen soldiers as a step up to help him self. pretty douchbaggie...

Well, if you go to his website, you will see that his only purpose for pimping his website is to build up his Jeep. He says he's doing it to help people remember fall soldiers. How any Jeep does that built up or not is beyond me but, that's the card he's playing and using to question my patriotism. :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:55 AM
Yea this guys a crazy troll coming up from under his bridge hope he'll grow up soon but probably not.

Ray ⛺

Nah, he's not coming from under any bridge - he's coming from my old forum JKF.... okay, lately, it's been looking a lot like under a bridge :D

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:01 AM
Well, if you go to his website, you will see that his only purpose for pimping his website is to build up his Jeep. He says he's doing it to help people remember fall soldiers. How any Jeep does that built up or not is beyond me but, that's the card he's playing and using to question my patriotism. :naw:

If I saw this guy show up in that POS jeep at a military funeral I was at I would "politely" MAKE him leave. He's in it for the money and free shit. Fuck this guy.

DA RUNT
06-27-2014, 05:04 AM
Wait, did he say he's a vet? I didn't catch that. :crazyeyes:

JKRay
06-27-2014, 05:05 AM
Nah, he's not coming from under any bridge - he's coming from my old forum JKF.... okay, lately, it's been looking a lot like under a bridge :D

LMAO! Sadly that's true... :naw:

Ray ⛺

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:08 AM
In case anyone was wondering about this guy. Looks like he is big in the media world. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
If I saw this guy show up in that POS jeep at a military funeral I was at I would "politely" MAKE him leave. He's in it for the money and free shit. Fuck this guy.

Funny thing is, I'm all for a guy trying to do what he can to build up his Jeep. But to do it pretending that it'll somehow help people to remember "fallen heroes"?? That's a stretch at best and a joke at worst. I can't believe this guy was trying to give me grief for wanting him to temporarily replace his windshield banner for a run that he had no intension of being a part of and that took place a week ago. Definitely, screw this guy :naw:

OverlanderJK
In case anyone was wondering about this guy. Looks like he is big in the media world. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:10 AM
Wait, did he say he's a vet? I didn't catch that. :crazyeyes:

On his website. He says he's an Army vet.

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:10 AM
Funny thing is, I'm all for a guy trying to do what he can to build up his Jeep. But to do it pretending that it'll somehow help people to remember "fallen heroes"?? That's a stretch at best and a joke at worst. I can't believe this guy was trying to give me grief for wanting him to temporarily replace his windshield banner for a run that he had no intension of being a part of and that took place a week ago. Definitely, screw this guy :naw:

He is doing it strictly for publicity. Any vet, or person for that matter, that would show up to a military funeral in a flashy sponsored jeep to show off is NOT there to show support for the fallen hero but to show support and pimp his "business".

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:12 AM

So let me get this straight..... he's done this before with a Scion?? And, how exactly has he done anything to help support our troops?? :naw:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 05:12 AM
So Mr. JKF mod drove this Jeep from CA to Moab to go wheel and seek donations for the cause. They raised a sum total of $421.

By my calculations, they could have stayed home and instead of buying gas, staying in a hotel, and buying food, they could have quietly donated the money they saved to a worthy cause for local vets in need. Doing so would have been greater than a $421 donation.

That's what most people do...well, at least those people who donate for altruistic reasons and don't use the cover of a cause as a means to gain public accolades while concurrently reaping the pecuniary rewards of their "work" (e.g. free parts and a free build).

DA RUNT
06-27-2014, 05:13 AM
On his website. He says he's an Army vet.

LOL, i was being funny. He only mentioned it in EVERY post he made :cheesy:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:13 AM
He is doing it strictly for publicity. Any vet, or person for that matter, that would show up to a military funeral in a flashy sponsored jeep to show off is NOT there to show support for the fallen hero but to show support and pimp his "business".

Glad to see JKF and Rebel are BIG supporters of his passion to build up his Jeep.... er, ummm, I mean, to help support fallen heroes. :cheesy:

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:14 AM
So let me get this straight..... he's done this before with a Scion?? And, how exactly has he done anything to help support our troops?? :naw:

Not only done this before but has said he has raised over $500,000 for charities. Looks to me like he is even a web developer.

Sorry but if he really raised over $500,000 for military charities by driving around a car with a fucking wrap on it, people would hear about it and know about it. I had never heard of him until today.

DA RUNT
06-27-2014, 05:16 AM
Eddie, I'll put a Wayalife wrap around my hunk a junk for half a mil.... errr I mean to support you lmao :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:17 AM
Not only done this before but has said he has raised over $500,000 for charities. Looks to me like he is even a web developer.

Sorry but if he really raised over $500,000 for military charities by driving around a car with a fucking wrap on it, people would hear about it and know about it. I had never heard of him until today.

Just saw that. I don't know about you but, if I had raised over $500,000 for military charities, I'd proudly declare who they were. Funny how he makes no mention of a single one. Make me wonder if he's full of it or just pocketed it. :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:18 AM
LOL, i was being funny. He only mentioned it in EVERY post he made :cheesy:

:cheesy: And here I was taking you at your word. :D
Yes, he did in fact say it over and over and over again.... just in case anyone may have missed it. :crazyeyes:

Eddie, I'll put a Wayalife wrap around my hunk a junk for half a mil.... errr I mean to support you lmao :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Your check will be in the m.... errrr, I mean, thank you :D

Chevy Dave
06-27-2014, 05:20 AM
I'm kinda bummed about Rebel Offroad being tied up with this loser. I've had great experiences with them and even have one of their stickers on my rig....looks like I need to finally order some WOL stickers and show some support for the guys that actually do help support our community.
Gimme a few days to recover from this weekend and you will see an order from me next week. Thank you for all you do for this community Eddie. Sorry this bullshit has to keep playing out

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:21 AM
Just saw that. I don't know about you but, if I had raised over $500,000 for military charities, I'd proudly declare who they were. Funny how he makes no mention of a single one. Make me wonder if he's full of it or just pocketed it. :naw:

You know the other thing that's odd to me, if he raised all that money with the car, where is that car now? How come all the websites and blogs with that car have been deleted? How come there is not much about that car anywhere online?

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:22 AM
I'm kinda bummed about Rebel Offroad being tied up with this loser. I've had great experiences with them and even have one of their stickers on my rig....looks like I need to finally order some WOL stickers and show some support for the guys that actually do help support our community.
Gimme a few days to recover from this weekend and you will see an order from me next week. Thank you for all you do for this community Eddie. Sorry this bullshit has to keep playing out

Make sure rebel tells you how shady they are. :thumb:

olram30
06-27-2014, 05:25 AM
I knew something was up with this dork. Really sad to see a person using fallen soldiers for personal gain.
Read his bio on his jeep, couple things wrong. He stated he wanted a military themed jeep, but he's running a teraflex lift, falken wild peaks and a huge rebel sticker. No armed forces would run that shit!

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:26 AM
I knew something was up with this dork. Really sad to see a person using fallen soldiers for personal gain.
Read his bio on his jeep, couple things wrong. He stated he wanted a military themed jeep, but he's running a teraflex lift, falken wild peaks and a huge rebel sticker. No armed forces would run that shit!

Ha! That's funny!

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:26 AM

It's all good and you don't really need to wear our decals. As I had said before, the rule was put in place in an effort to help limit the amount of people who wanted to join our Rubicon run. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I prefer to wheel with people I can drink with and call my friend and I've yet to have a single friend who hasn't wanted to run our decal.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:29 AM
You know the other thing that's odd to me, if he raised all that money with the car, where is that car now? How come all the websites and blogs with that car have been deleted? How come there is not much about that car anywhere online?

That is an interesting point. He says that he put over 300,000 miles on it in 7 years. You would think that you could find evidence of this somewhere. :idontknow:

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:30 AM
That is an interesting point. He says that he put over 300,000 miles on it in 7 years. You would think that you could find evidence of this somewhere. :idontknow:

Probably because it was his daily driver. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:31 AM

:cheesy: Beggers can't be choosers.

10frank9
06-27-2014, 05:32 AM
Well I would look into this more in depth, especially if he has filed as a NPO he has to show where the money goes. My guess is that there is no NPO and he is good at squandering money and hiding behind his military service.

olram30
06-27-2014, 05:33 AM
So Mr. JKF mod drove this Jeep from CA to Moab to go wheel and seek donations for the cause. They raised a sum total of $421.

By my calculations, they could have stayed home and instead of buying gas, staying in a hotel, and buying food, they could have quietly donated the money they saved to a worthy cause for local vets in need. Doing so would have been greater than a $421 donation.

That's what most people do...well, at least those people who donate for altruistic reasons and don't use the cover of a cause as a means to gain public accolades while concurrently reaping the pecuniary rewards of their "work" (e.g. free parts and a free build).

Seems he has sponsors for fuel (chevron gas) and lodging (motel6).

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:36 AM
Probably because it was his daily driver. :crazyeyes:

Oh, I get it. So, he used it as a rolling billboard to draw people to his website fallenheroscar.com. Well, I just went to it and got to his new fallenherosjeep.com. For such a successful project, you would think he'd have kept some kind of record of all the things he did, all the events he attended and all the ways he supported fallen heroes. But, there's nothing - just his new ploy to pimp parts from his Jeep.

BTW, it just occurred to me that he said "in all my years of off roading..." Was that in his Scion? :thinking:

JAGS
06-27-2014, 05:38 AM

Looks like he established several .org/.coms for himself. Thus self pronounced "charities." Since he is ex vet, well, there you have it.

What a disgrace. And that fact he's gotten away with it and even ongoing support, looks even worse for those that support this fraud.

I'm damn sure he'll never show up again with all that's been uncovered. Well, at least not as his actual screen/user name. Maybe as sunny2.

- Jason

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:39 AM
Well I would look into this more in depth, especially if he has filed as a NPO he has to show where the money goes. My guess is that there is no NPO and he is good at squandering money and hiding behind his military service.

Years ago, there was a similar scam artist named Jason and his outfit was called Wheelers for the Wounded or WFTW. He came on to my old forum trying to sell emblems that would replace the Trail Rated ones on our Jeeps. I had contacted him about it and said that I wanted to see his 501(c)3 and that after I did, I would help support him. Well, that's when he went apeshit on me and to this day, there's a big group of haters that still hate on me and call me un-American for questioning his motives. Funny thing is, Jason is nowhere to be found today and all the money and parts he got went with him.

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:40 AM
Oh, I get it. So, he used it as a rolling billboard to draw people to his website fallenheroscar.com. Well, I just went to it and got to his new fallenherosjeep.com. For such a successful project, you would think he'd have kept some kind of record of all the things he did, all the events he attended and all the ways he supported fallen heroes. But, there's nothing - just his new ploy to pimp parts from his Jeep.

Exactly my thoughts. Seems odd a successful business still making money for charities would just fall off the earth and go away. But what do I know, I'm just a troll.

BTW, it just occurred to me that he said "in all my years of off roading..." Was that in his Scion? :thinking:

:cheesy: he will probably wheel the jeep just as hard. :cheesy:

DA RUNT
06-27-2014, 05:40 AM

Yes, i believe his driveway was unpaved and therefore qualified as "off-road" :thinking:

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 05:42 AM
I only see a few hundred dollars and he was the highest.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:46 AM
Yes, i believe his driveway was unpaved and therefore qualified as "off-road" :thinking:

Fair enough. :cheesy:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:48 AM
I only see a few hundred dollars and he was the highest.

Well would you look at that!! Too funny!! I also see that under closer inspection, he says that the "events" he's "attended" raised the money - NOT him personally. In other words, he hasn't done squat. :naw:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 05:52 AM
So far, I have found no evidence that FallenHeroesJeep is a legal entity registered with the Arizona Secretary of State. I also can't find any 501(c) filing with the IRS for this purported charity. Nor have I been able to find anything about this charity (even that it exists) on any of the national charity search pages (these are used to help people determine the legitimacy of a charity before donating.)

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:55 AM
So far, I have found no evidence that FallenHeroesJeep is a legal entity registered with the Arizona Secretary of State. I also can't find any 501(c) filing with the IRS for this purported charity. Nor have I been able to find anything about this charity (even that it exists) on any of the national charity search pages (these are used to help people determine the legitimacy of a charity before donating.)

That's odd. He specifically states that he would "never" take any money and as you can see in the screen shot above, is careful to use the word "donate". I wonder what exactly it would be that a person is donating to?

DA RUNT
06-27-2014, 05:55 AM
^^ Why am I not surprised?

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 06:00 AM
According to the IRS, there are seven tax exempt organizations in Arizona with the word "heroes" in the name of the entity or DBA. Fallen Heroes Jeep isn't one of them.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 06:00 AM
It's weird, I just did a google search for fallenherojeep and found a few images of it as I had expected but, just a few - 7 to be exact. I tried to do a search for fallenherocar and came up with NOTHING. 7 years, 300,000 miles and nothing? Really??

StrizzyChris
06-27-2014, 06:04 AM
Exactly my thoughts. Seems odd a successful business still making money for charities would just fall off the earth and go away.

Or why such a successful charity that "help raise" 250k or 500k (whichever tremendously round number he's choosing to use at the moment) would need additional donations to paint the vehicle :thinking: :idontknow:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 06:13 AM
Or why such a successful charity that "help raise" 250k or 500k (whichever tremendously round number he's choosing to use at the moment) would need additional donations to paint the vehicle :thinking: :idontknow:

Why tap into your own funds when there are plenty of simple minded people that you can sucker into donating to your cause.

Jiffy05
06-27-2014, 06:19 AM
People like this :asshat: really hurt the jeep family and should really not be a part of it.

dwvninety
06-27-2014, 06:21 AM
He's just scamming people.

Jiffy05
06-27-2014, 06:25 AM
He's just scamming people.

That is exactly what he is doing by using the military for it. People like this are horrible people.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 06:25 AM
For the love of all things good!! If you can believe it, this douche just deleted ALL his posts on our FB page and posted up the following:

:naw:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 06:28 AM
No registered entity in Arizona, and Mr. Basil is not an officer of any Arizona entity.

ROCKACON
06-27-2014, 06:28 AM
You know unfortunately this is the kind of thing that makes people leery to donate to what seem to be good causes. None of what he said on FB makes any sense. First off lets say he was legit ( even though we are all know that is not true) and he asked to go on the run why wouldn't he want to put a huge WOL sticker on his sponsored (make believe charity) jeep. Wouldn't that mean he is supporting our forum and if he was doing a charity wouldn't that make more sense to reach to to it's members? I am sorry but he is an idiot!!! Look as a business owner I get hit up for all kinds of donations and because of people like this I have to be careful who I am dealing with and that not only makes me mad but it makes me sad. There are great people and causes the need our help and it's unfortunate that people can ruin that. So you question it like Eddie did about the guy with jeep badges and you get hated on for even asking such questions. http://wayalife.com/images/smilies/angry.gif

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 06:35 AM
No registered entity in Arizona, and Mr. Basil is not an officer of any Arizona entity.

I can't wait for this fuck to get shut down.

Come to think of it, I know a badass vet from Arizona who happens to still be kicking ass and taking names. I wonder if he has heard of this douche. Hmmm

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 06:38 AM
Unfucking believable. He just flat out admitted there is no 501(c)(3) charitable organization. He takes money from honest people trying to make a difference for vets and then he decides where, how, and how much to give to other charities. No oversight, no reporting, no way for someone to know that their donation actually made it to a vet or a real charity.

I'd love to see this :asshat:'s tax returns. What a disgrace.

dwvninety
06-27-2014, 06:39 AM
Probably related to Bernard Madoff.

DA RUNT
06-27-2014, 06:40 AM
Dangit, I don't have fb so I can't post there. Only troll :crazyeyes:

This :asshat: is really tap dancing around where the money goes. And sure wants you to run one of his windshield banners.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 06:43 AM
He should post up a tax return. It would show how much he received and how much he passed through to charities. This guy is a total scam.

CarsonCindy
06-27-2014, 06:44 AM
Just for the record:

DA RUNT
06-27-2014, 06:47 AM
Just for the record:

tisk tisk, what a shame. He throws around the military card and claims to be helping but can't produce a single strand of proof. :grayno:

dwvninety
06-27-2014, 06:51 AM
I smell Scam!

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 06:54 AM
I've taken screenshots of everything so when he deletes it there is still proof.

Now where is the report to IRS button. Funny thing is he wants cash donations, typical of a scam. This guy is scum and will get what's coming to him. That I am sure of.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 06:59 AM
Thanks for posting that up! I still can't believe the asshat deleted all his posts and then tried to suggest that it was me who did it. Hell, if I wanted to clean him out, I would have banned him as well!!

This guy stinks to all hell and I sincerely hope he gets busted for it soon if for no other reason than the fact that he's been pimping his Jeep build on the backs of our veterans. Screw this guy!

DA RUNT
06-27-2014, 07:07 AM
He keeps posting and deleting his stuff. Here he wants you to stop searching his fraud lol

dwvninety
06-27-2014, 07:10 AM
He makes wooden clocks for a living.

OJK12
06-27-2014, 07:18 AM
There are no words to describe this asshat!! Thanks for posting up those screen shots overlander I hope somebody sees that and takes the proper steps to shut this jack ass down. He is a disgrace to humanity and a waste of human flesh for using our vets for his personal gain!

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:19 AM
He makes wooden clocks for a living.

Is that you he's trying to pick a fight with now? :naw:

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 07:21 AM

Looks like it. He is trying to take the heat off his fake charity.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:21 AM
There are no words to describe this asshat!! Thanks for posting up those screen shots overlander I hope somebody sees that and takes the proper steps to shut this jack ass down. He is a disgrace to humanity and a waste of human flesh for using our vets for his personal gain!

I couldn't agree with you more. I have worked with a number of non-profit organizations in the past and have yet to meet a single legitimate one that isn't EAGER to disclose their tax status, how much money they raise and how much of it actually goes to their cause. The best this guy can do is challenge me to attend his event. :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:24 AM
Looks like it. He is trying to take the heat off his fake charity.

I must say, he's good at what he does. For the simple minded, they just might forget that he still hasn't come clean about anything that really matters.

I really want to just ban the guy but if I do, all his posts will go with him and that'll just give him the opportunity to tell stories about what really happened.

dwvninety
06-27-2014, 07:25 AM

Yup. It didn't work for his liking...

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:27 AM
This guy is the real deal and people should steer far away from him. If he keeps up his stupidness, I will have to ban him if for no other reason than the fact that I don't want him polluting my FB page.

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 07:29 AM
This guy is the real deal and people should steer far away from him. If he keeps up his stupidness, I will have to ban him if for no other reason than the fact that I don't want him polluting my FB page.

We have screenshots of what transpired. Not the end of the world if his posts are deleted.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:33 AM
We have screenshots of what transpired. Not the end of the world if his posts are deleted.

Fair enough, I will give him what he wants.

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 07:34 AM

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:38 AM
Thanks for posting that. I just banned him. He can tell whatever stories he wants over on JKF and I'm sure they'll just eat it up.

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 07:42 AM
Thanks for posting that. I just banned him. He can tell whatever stories he wants over on JKF and I'm sure they'll just eat it up.

And hopefully the IRS will pay him a visit soon. Especially if he has made over $500,000 like he has said.

dwvninety
06-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Woot good for him....

GCM 2
06-27-2014, 10:06 AM
I can't wait for this fuck to get shut down.

Come to think of it, I know a badass vet from Arizona who happens to still be kicking ass and taking names. I wonder if he has heard of this douche. Hmmm

He is now my special project, as soon as I return home from this work trip I am contacting the local news about him, they do the investigative "scam artist" pieces for local awareness. If anyone wants to get the ball rolling before I return from my overseas location, feel free. I plan on getting my brothers in the local Green Beret Chapter to have a look into this clown also.

StrizzyChris
06-27-2014, 10:18 AM
Some awesome developments since I logged off. What a complete POS!

He is now my special project, as soon as I return home from this work trip I am contacting the local news about him, they do the investigative "scam artist" pieces for local awareness. If anyone wants to get the ball rolling before I return from my overseas location, feel free. I plan on getting my brothers in the local Green Beret Chapter to have a look into this clown also.

This makes me feel all warm inside! :drinks:

GCM 2
06-27-2014, 10:24 AM
Some awesome developments since I logged off. What a complete POS!

This makes me feel all warm inside! :drinks:

I am only helping to get his "cause" some publicity, seems that he has not been able to figure out how to get the limelight he undoubtedly deserves.

MR.Ty
06-27-2014, 11:27 AM
I need to stop sleeping all of the great posts happen then. What a freaking read. :asshat::furious3:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 01:03 PM
The equal retail value of every single part this guy received, and the value of labor received for free, needed to be claimed as income by this tool on his tax returns. They were not tax exempt donations to a non-profit.

Each and every dollar this guy received as a "donation" needed to be claimed as revenue or gross receipts on his tax returns. Again, they were not tax exempt donations to a non-profit.

There is no way this guy is being honest with his returns. Truly, people like this are ruining our great nation...no moral compass at all.

Happy hunting Greg...although from afar, we are doing what we can to hunt as well.

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 01:09 PM

Kick his ass sea bass! (Figuratively)

GCM 2
06-27-2014, 01:34 PM
The equal retail value of every single part this guy received, and the value of labor received for free, needed to be claimed as income by this tool on his tax returns. They were not tax exempt donations to a non-profit.

Each and every dollar this guy received as a "donation" needed to be claimed as revenue or gross receipts on his tax returns. Again, they were not tax exempt donations to a non-profit.

There is no way this guy is being honest with his returns. Truly, people like this are ruining our great nation...no moral compass at all.

Happy hunting Greg...although from afar, we are doing what we can to hunt as well.

Well hopefully he is following this thread as a guest and will dissolve what ever this organization he is scamming with. It would not surprise me if he disappears altogether and moves onto to another start up gig like being the founder of 'pocketbikesthathavefallenonsmidgets.org' There certainly is an air of narcism with all the things he has been the founder of.

It seems highly unlikely he is running a legitimate 501(c)3 with as little info that is available out there to back up exactly what this organization's true function is.

This will all sort itself out like it always seems to.

olram30
06-27-2014, 01:40 PM
So he's basically saying he raises money to raise awareness for different organizations.
And looks as he started a thread playing the victim over there. What a waste..

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 01:53 PM
So he's basically saying he raises money to raise awareness for different organizations.

Wow I just read what he posted. He totally plays the victim like they always do. Now he is claiming that he only raises awareness of the charities that support the troops. So what exactly does he do? Gets a free build to tell people to donate to such and such a charity? What a fucking scumbag.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 02:06 PM
I am only helping to get his "cause" some publicity, seems that he has not been able to figure out how to get the limelight he undoubtedly deserves.

:cheesy: How kind of you :clap2:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 02:13 PM
It seems highly unlikely he is running a legitimate 501(c)3 with as little info that is available out there to back up exactly what this organization's true function is.

This will all sort itself out like it always seems to.

He flat out admitted he doesn't have a 501(c)(3).

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Overlander- Where are you reading posts from him? I want to read as well.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 02:18 PM

I still don't get it. How exactly does getting companies to give him free parts and build up his Jeep "raise awareness" and what does that exactly mean anyway? How exactly does "raising awareness" help anyone?

Wow I just read what he posted. He totally plays the victim like they always do.

What a surprise. And this loser says he fought for our country? :naw:

Now he is claiming that he only raises awareness of the charities that support the troops. So what exactly does he do? Gets a free build to tell people to donate to such and such a charity? What a fucking scumbag.

So, in other words, he hasn't personally raised a dime for veterans - just gets a free build and says that it somehow helps get other people to give money to charities. :naw:

I'd still be interested to know where all the money he collects with the "donate" link on his website goes or how he claims it or any of the parts/work he receives being that he isn't a 501(c)3.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Overlander- Where are you reading posts from him? I want to read as well.

Being that this clown likes to remove his own posts and claim that others have deleted them unjustly, I took a screen shot for proof...

2013CGJKU
06-27-2014, 02:21 PM
I would personally love to load up and go to his next "event" and I'm sure that I could get a whole bunch of my fellow vet buddies to join me. This dude needs his fucking head kicked in.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

rinkishjk
06-27-2014, 02:21 PM
Wow, I saw this post in fb last night thinking what a funny picture and thing to do on a run.... Never did I think I would read all this today. What a stupid asshat. Just plain wrong. Karma is a bitch that's for sure.

JAGS
06-27-2014, 02:36 PM
I still don't get it. How exactly does getting companies to give him free parts and build up his Jeep "raise awareness" and what does that exactly mean anyway? How exactly does "raising awareness" help anyone?

Well before all this I had no idea troops were real. My previous experiences were only with those little green army men toys. In my sheltered life, I thought they were only toys.

So he helped raised awareness that actual soldiers do exist.

I'm searching my printed collection of world book encyclopedias now for more. Fascinating. If only there was a faster way to look up stuff. 😉

Now this guy is saying all kinds of BS on top of his previous BS to save face over there.

- Jason

MTG
06-27-2014, 02:44 PM
Being that this clown likes to remove his own posts and claim that others have deleted them unjustly, I took a screen shot for proof...

So if he had to do some research after he posted that thread (see his "edit"), how did he know he was now a member of some sort of club when he created it. :thinking: If you're going to act like a innocent victim, at least keep your lies straight. Of course in that picture someone posted he looks like a complete shyster. What a fucktard. :gray no:

Me thinks I'm going to do a little research at work today too Sharkey. ;)

Edit: Sorry I missed all the drama, but I'm sure thankful for that 8 hours of sleep I got last night. :cheesy:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Wow, I saw this post in fb last night thinking what a funny picture and thing to do on a run.... Never did I think I would read all this today. What a stupid asshat. Just plain wrong. Karma is a bitch that's for sure.

That's just the crazy thing. All I posted was a fun pic that I took of Chris and that's when this winner got all self-righteous on me. Hell, I'd like to see him try to wear his stupid windshield decal on the JKX and see what Mel has to say. Of course, I was just will to let well enough be but he just couldn't let it go and that's when I started to do so digging. The can of worms that he opened is all his.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Well before all this I had no idea troops were real. My previous experiences were only with those little green army men toys. In my sheltered life, I thought they were only toys.

So he helped raised awareness that actual soldiers do exist.

I'm searching my printed collection of world book encyclopedias now for more. Fascinating. If only there was a faster way to look up stuff.

To be clear, he didn't do anything. His Jeep that was built up with free parts is what raised your awareness. :naw:

So if he had to do some research after he posted that thread (see his "edit"), how did he know he was now a member of some sort of club when he created it. :thinking: If you're going to act like a innocent victim, at least keep your lies straight. Of course in that picture someone posted he looks like a complete shyster. What a fucktard. :gray no:

Me thinks I'm going to do a little research at work today too Sharkey. ;)

Edit: Sorry I missed all the drama, but I'm sure thankful for that 8 hours of sleep I got last night. :cheesy:

I wanted to get a full night of sleep and still find it hard to believe that a clown like this would come onto my FB page to pick a fight over a rule we had on a run that took place over a week ago. Clearly, he came knowing what he was doing but his arrogance came back to bite him. Up until now, I didn't have a clue as to who he was and now, it is my hope that I get to play a part in exposing him for the fraud that he really is.

4x4Jesus
06-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Oh this is great. He actually started a thread on another forum saying put me down as a member of the banned from wayalife group and was dogging on Eddie and now he's still being called out about the 501(c)3. This just keeps going he doesn't know when to quit!

ProfessionalDriver
06-27-2014, 03:15 PM
What a fucktard.

Couldn't have said it better.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 03:20 PM
http://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=89327&d=1403836407

Can't believe that guy Robert Basil is making such a big deal over a sticker on a run that is already over!

"All his years of offroading"?!? He apparently just started this build at the end of last year or in January of this year.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 03:24 PM
"All his years of offroading"?!? He apparently just started this build at the end of last year or in January of this year.

What? Are you saying that a Scion xB or a street bike doesn't count as off road vehicle? :idontknow:

At least he's a consistent LIAR :naw:

MTG
06-27-2014, 03:32 PM
"All his years of freeloading"?!? He apparently just started this build at the end of last year or in January of this year.

Fixed it for you. :thumb:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 03:32 PM
So he hasn't raised much of anything...except the value of his own personal vehicles.

He has "attended" charity events that have raised over $500,000. BFD! So he gets people to give him stuff for free, then he gets himself free entrance into charitable events under the guise of being a charity, and then he has the moxie to spout his mouth off like he had anything at all to do with the organization of the charitable event or the collection of donations. This guy is lower than low and I sincerely hope that his "sponsors" will take a long hard look at what they are getting for their money.

He guys and gals, I attended the local JDRF dinner a few months ago. I think the event raised about $450k for juvenile diabetes. Does that mean I get to claim that I raised $500k for a charity? Hell, if I promise to drive a Jeep there next year will you all donate some parts to me to build the Jeep up first?

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Fixed it for you. :thumb:

Lol. Thanks. I just went back and fixed it too.

A_R_A_W_N
06-27-2014, 03:33 PM
So ive been following this and feel the need to share... if Robert Basil is his real name I find no record of him in COPS which he would be in if he truely was in the US Army. Now sure his name may have been removed, but I have a family memeber thats been retired for 15 years that we still found in COPS.

Eddie, as a Vet im truely sorry that this ass clown is attempting to tarnish your name... I doubt this guy has ever been in the service but if he did he probably was kicked out... But I cant wait about 17 more days and I can pick up my JKU and add my WAYALIFE decal on it

Sent from my GT-P5113 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 03:37 PM
Looks like he's called in the troops - er, I mean, called in the trolls....

What a surprise, I tell the guy not to join us for a run that took place over a week ago and really, he never wanted to be a part of and now I am anti-verteran.:naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 03:40 PM
So ive been following this and feel the need to share... if Robert Basil is his real name I find no record of him in COPS which he would be in if he truely was in the US Army. Now sure his name may have been removed, but I have a family memeber thats been retired for 15 years that we still found in COPS.

Eddie, as a Vet im truely sorry that this ass clown is attempting to tarnish your name... I doubt this guy has ever been in the service but if he did he probably was kicked out... But I cant wait about 17 more days and I can pick up my JKU and add my WAYALIFE decal on it

I just saw one of his supporters say that he has a Purple Heart. Would this be something that could be verified?

bladerunnerJK
06-27-2014, 03:43 PM
as a vet that is still serving and deployed at the moment this make he fucking sick

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 03:45 PM
The worst part is, these idiots supporting him don't even know he is a fucking joke stealing money. They are concerned about a stupid decal that doesn't even matter at this point.

Hell in the two years I've been around Eddie I could probably count on one hand the amount of times they have required a windshield decal. This guy is a worthless piece of shit.

seanb123
06-27-2014, 03:47 PM
He has now stated on his web page that he never told anyone he was a charity and that some big mean member of a group banned him

cozdude
06-27-2014, 03:49 PM
since i have been here this is the first time i have EVER seen a banner requirment for a run. people need to cool there jets and stop trolling.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 03:49 PM
How exactly is it that anyone can get behind this guy? From the horse's mouth:

Please people, find a way to support our troops, both active and veterans. BUT, give your hard earned money and resources DIRECTLY to local or national organizations AFTER you have properly vetted those organizations to make certain that the resources given are making their way to the intended target.

Edit: I hope with every ounce of my soul that the IRS comes after this guy because I find it hard to believe there is any chance in hell he is properly claiming the income (sorry, "donations") he receives on his yearly tax returns.

You cannot accept "donations" if you are not a charitable organization (e.g. 501(c) entity or association). It is income, plain and simple.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 03:52 PM
He has now stated on his web page that he never told anyone he was a charity and that some big mean member of a group banned him

Funny, all his supporters call him a charity. I wonder what would have given them that impression. Also, for a website that is not a charity, why have a "donate" link on it? What a joke.

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 03:54 PM
So where is the money that is donated on his website going?

rinkishjk
06-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Let's clear the air....... I think the air isn't all that needs to be cleared.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 03:58 PM
His promise to people was that he was going to build a "military style" Jeep in honor of those who have served. I guess these days "military style" just means the font of the sticker you put on the hood.:naw:

LoPo
06-27-2014, 04:02 PM
So this is what I don't get, why hasn't he specifically stated any of the charities he sends money to by their name? I'm sure he'll read this and update his post on his blog, but the question still stands.

To me it sounds like his trip to Moab cost over $1000 - $421.

At a recent event in Moab we wanted to try something new. We created a bunch of Jeep keychains with our own time and money. We asked that people make a donation for a troop charity instead of paying for the keychain. We were very fortunate and the Jeep community at the event helped us raise $421. 100% of that donation was passed onto the charity. This process was explained to each and every person who we met at the event. It cost me over $1,000 to attend the event in Moab, so if my intent was to try and make money for myself, I sure am going about it the wrong way. :)

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:05 PM
since i have been here this is the first time i have EVER seen a banner requirment for a run. people need to cool there jets and stop trolling.

That's because we typically don't require them. This guy came on just to be a troll.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:06 PM
His promise to people was that he was going to build a "military style" Jeep in honor of those who have served. I guess these days "military style" just means the font of the sticker you put on the hood.:naw:

Apparently. :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:09 PM
And just like that, I'm the bad guy yet again....

:sigh:

MTG
06-27-2014, 04:11 PM
Edit: I hope with every ounce of my soul that the IRS comes after this guy because I find it hard to believe there is any chance in hell he is properly claiming the income (sorry, "donations") he receives on his yearly tax returns.

You cannot accept "donations" if you are not a charitable organization (e.g. 501(c) entity or association). It is income, plain and simple.

What do you want to bet that not only is he not claiming it as income, but claiming mileage and expenses as deductions?

Jiffy05
06-27-2014, 04:12 PM
And just like that, I'm the bad guy yet again....

:sigh:

These people are just saying all of this without even knowing the whole story behind what happened.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:13 PM
The crazy thing is, if I'm wrong about all this, why not just prove it and make me look like a dumbass. All I've been asking is for the truth and for some reason that makes me un-American and anti-veteran.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:15 PM
These people are just saying all of this without even knowing the whole story behind what happened.

Who needs to know the whole story when it's easier just to hate on me.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:18 PM
So, I was sent a wiki link to help me find this guy as a Purple Heart recipient but, unless I'm missing something, he's nowhere to be found :idontknow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Recipients_of_the_Purple_ Heart_medal&from=Ba

Is it just me? Cause, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong - I just want to know the truth.

jnabird333
06-27-2014, 04:24 PM

Sadly, this is what our country is full of now... It seems the majority of our society will jump on a self-righteous band wagon without fully understanding the facts. The reality is that if he is not a 501(c)3 non-profit then he is FOR profit.

I still can't fully discern if the guy is doing all bad, but I can tell you the only reason to not be a non-profit is because you don't qualify. Non-profit taxes and paperwork are SOOO much easier to manage, provided you are not making money or benefiting. It's sad that when rightfully questioned on this, the questioners are considered the enemy over the guy that is representing himself as a "charity" falsely.

LoPo
06-27-2014, 04:24 PM
So, I was sent a wiki link to help me find this guy as a Purple Heart recipient but, unless I'm missing something, he's nowhere to be found :idontknow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Recipients_of_the_Purple_ Heart_medal&from=Ba

I had looked at that earlier and didn't see him either.

But it is disclaimed wit this "It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all recipients"

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Sadly, this is what our country is full of now... It seems the majority of our society will jump on a self-righteous band wagon without fully understanding the facts. The reality is that if he is not a 501(c)3 non-profit then he is FOR profit.

I still can't fully discern if the guy is doing all bad, but I can tell you the only reason to not be a non-profit is because you don't qualify. Non-profit taxes and paperwork are SOOO much easier to manage, provided you are not making money or benefiting. It's sad that when rightfully questioned on this, the questioners are considered the enemy over the guy that is representing himself as a "charity" falsely.

And there in lies the problem for me. I have worked with churches and other non-profit groups in the past and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM were always all to eager to provide FULL disclosure as to their tax status, how much money they raised and how much of the proceeds were actually used for their cause. It's called accountability and honest organizations understand the importance of transparency. It really is disturbing how much hate has been leveled against me simply because I asked this guy to provide PROOF. I mean, if I'm wrong, I would be the first to admit as much and would even go so far as to make a public apology.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:32 PM
I had looked at that earlier and didn't see him either.

But it is disclaimed wit this "It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all recipients"

I saw that too but don't know where else to look. And really, I couldn't care less - it was just one more thing thrown at me as if it should matter.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:34 PM
And the real winners are finally starting to come out...

ttfhell
06-27-2014, 04:37 PM
And the real winners are finally starting to come out...

First rule of homophobic slurs- Spell the slur right. Otherwise you look....well like this guy.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 04:38 PM
Here are some greatest hits from his last venture. He flat out asked people to "donate" money to him to paint his car. 89442

Oh yeah, he is as pure as the driven snow.

LoPo
06-27-2014, 04:38 PM
It's really telling of society that these people come out in droves making derogatory statements publicly simply based on inaccurate information provide by this guy and not doing a few bits of research on the issue prior.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:39 PM
First rule of homophobic slurs- Spell the slur right. Otherwise you look....well like this guy.

:cheesy:.......

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 04:42 PM
And here is one where Mr. Basil flat out lies to some web designers by claiming to be a "not-for-profit" in an attempt to get free web design.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:42 PM
Here are some greatest hits from his last venture. He flat out asked people to "donate" money to him to paint his car.

Oh yeah, he is as pure as the driven snow.

Yup, and here I still stand as the bad guy. :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:43 PM
It's really telling of society that these people come out in droves making derogatory statements publicly simply based on inaccurate information provide by this guy and not doing a few bits of research on the issue prior.

But research takes work and it's so much easier to grab a pitchfork. :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:47 PM
And here is one where Mr. Basil flat out lies to some web designers by claiming to be a "not-for-profit" in an attempt to get free web design.

But hey, at least he didn't make the designers wear one of his windshield decals. I mean, that is so much worse than making false claims about who you are and what you are really doing.

jnabird333
And there in lies the problem for me. I have worked with churches and other non-profit groups in the past and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM were always all to eager to provide FULL disclosure as to their tax status, how much money they raised and how much of the proceeds were actually used for their cause. It's called accountability and honest organizations understand the importance of transparency. It really is disturbing how much hate has been leveled against me simply because I asked this guy to provide PROOF. I mean, if I'm wrong, I would be the first to admit as much and would even go so far as to make a public apology.

I can personally vouch for this.... My local club puts on a Jeep event that I asked for your permission to post a thread about in advertising for it. You asked if it was for profit or not, and I spilled the beans happily.

For those that are interested we are a 501(c)7. This event isn't free, but we only charge enough to cover expenses for putting it on. Last year we ended up with a bit of extra cash (I don't have concrete numbers but ~$1k) and 100% of that money went into improvements for this years event. (More rocks, larger shade tent, and equipment rental to totally redo the obstacle course.)

You happily granted my permission and wished success with the event. In the end I still haven't posted it because our web guy hasn't finished some things that for integrity purposes I feel must be done before I promote it. (some sponsoring vendors still aren't referenced on the site).

Anyway, I found you more than easy to deal with.... If we were making money, I would expect you to ask for something in return for the advertising.... As you deserve!

A_R_A_W_N
I just saw one of his supporters say that he has a Purple Heart. Would this be something that could be verified?

Yes it is something that could be proven, but I wouldnt be able to get this info. I could try and see if Stolen Valor would be willing to use his resources to get the definite answer but that could take weeks even months as he has to use outside sources and hes an active duty first sergeant. Ive used some of mine within different veteran support and other various pages to inform them of this dbag. Ill ask around if people have time to dig into this guy

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Give me money, give me parts. Curious, I don't see "give to xyz charity" anywhere in this post.

cozdude
06-27-2014, 04:52 PM
That's because we typically don't require them. This guy came on just to be a troll.

Oh I know Eddie. For this run it makes perfect sense to only allow a Wayalife banner. It helps keep numbers low, makes it so only active members can participate, and keeps companies out of it. It's very smart and it looked like one hell of a time!

Sent from my iPhone

A_R_A_W_N
06-27-2014, 04:56 PM

Eddie, That is not a complete list. Did a quick look for my brother, cousin, and my self not one showed up.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:56 PM
I can personally vouch for this.... My local club puts on a Jeep event that I asked for your permission to post a thread about in advertising for it. You asked if it was for profit or not, and I spilled the beans happily.

For those that are interested we are a 501(c)7. This event isn't free, but we only charge enough to cover expenses for putting it on. Last year we ended up with a bit of extra cash (I don't have concrete numbers but ~$1k) and 100% of that money went into improvements for this years event. (More rocks, larger shade tent, and equipment rental to totally redo the obstacle course.)

You happily granted my permission and wished success with the event. In the end I still haven't posted it because our web guy hasn't finished some things that for integrity purposes I feel must be done before I promote it. (some sponsoring vendors still aren't referenced on the site).

Anyway, I found you more than easy to deal with.... If we were making money, I would expect you to ask for something in return for the advertising.... As you deserve!

I appreciate you posting this up. As unreasonable and as much of a monster as the haters like to make me out to be, I personally like to think of myself as being reasonable. All I ask for is the truth. That I would be demonized for it is still something I have a hard time understanding.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:58 PM
Yes it is something that could be proven, but I wouldnt be able to get this info. I could try and see if Stolen Valor would be willing to use his resources to get the definite answer but that could take weeks even months as he has to use outside sources and hes an active duty first sergeant. Ive used some of mine within different veteran support and other various pages to inform them of this dbag. Ill ask around if people have time to dig into this guy

To be honest, it really doesn't matter to me but I would think it would be important to those who have and/or still do serve.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 04:59 PM
Give me money, give me parts. Curious, I don't see "give to xyz charity" anywhere in this post.

Well if people actually gave to charities, where would he get his money from? :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:04 PM
What a surprise....

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:05 PM
And more....

A_R_A_W_N
06-27-2014, 05:07 PM
Eddie, i completely understand what you mean. This guy is truly disgracing all branches of the military, and most likely stealing the money that was "raised to help his brothers and sisters." Actually I do believe their has been a report on this guy already to several military support pages stating how much he is a fake and fraud... Guys that do this sicken me..

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:10 PM
I wouldn't be surprised and if there wasn't already a report, I would think that there should be one.

LoPo
06-27-2014, 05:10 PM
Can I get a temperature reading here....?

A lot of people commenting on FB are stating the guy is a vet and as such shouldn't be questioned. Am I wrong in thinking, yeah you served our country, thank you, but when you return to society it's expected you follow the same rules and laws as everyone else? You don't get a free pass to be a douche because you served, right? Just making sure I'm not crazy in my reaction to many of the comments people are posting.

Jiffy05
06-27-2014, 05:13 PM

A lot of people commenting on FB are stating the guy is a vet and as such shouldn't be questioned. Am I wrong in thinking, yeah you served our country, thank you, but when you return to society it's expected you follow the same rules and laws as everyone else? You don't get a free pass to be a douche because you served, right? Just making sure I'm not crazy in my reaction to many of the comments people are posting.

I agree with this.

MR.Ty
06-27-2014, 05:15 PM

Nope you aren't crazy. I agree with you

2014 JKUR

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:15 PM

The stance that they are taking is like the church saying that clergy would never have sex with little boys just because they are men of god. Douche bags can be found ANYWHERE and regardless of their profession or if they have served.

A_R_A_W_N
06-27-2014, 05:16 PM

Agreed... After coming back from my deployment yeah I've had my issues, but i would not nor will not post online and be a dick... Also a lot of his "supporters" do not know the full story nor do they care to know it...

GCM 2
06-27-2014, 05:18 PM
Below are some of the red flags that really stick out from his "Lets clear the air" post on his site. He continues to (and smartly so) provide the loosest of details, his verbiage used is vague, very non-pointed, specifically trying to not be specific. This is used when an individual is being untruthful, has no hard data to back up any claims and cannot provided any factual measure of effectiveness of his efforts.

....I am always looking for different groups to spread the word to about the Fallen Heroes Jeep and our cause which is to help raise awareness for different troop charities.

....It is to attend different events and raise awareness for smaller troop related charities that most people probably don’t even know exist.

....We asked that people make a donation for a troop charity instead of paying for the keychain. We were very fortunate and the Jeep community at the event helped us raise $421. 100% of that donation was passed onto the charity.

....we are thinking of trying it again in late July with a car wash for another small troop related charity.

The repetitive use of the buzzwords "troop charity" do not match up with the name "fallen" heroes jeep. The name of his site is "Fallen Heroes Jeep" which by definition is bringing attention to those Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines who were killed in action. Providing charitable donations to the families, spouses and children of those fallen men and women is definitely a noble cause, however he is trying to raise awareness for different "troop charities" which means exactly what????? :thinking:

MTG
06-27-2014, 05:19 PM

How dare you be so disrespectful with a post like this? :crazyeyes:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 05:21 PM

Yep, exactly.

SDG
06-27-2014, 05:26 PM
I love how he was told he had to remove his sticker to participate in a run that took weeks 2 weeks ago.

Apparently he already has the DeLorean and only has to hit 88mph AND remove his stickers to participate in the run...

Fucktard...

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 05:27 PM
Below are some of the red flags that really stick out from his "Lets clear the air" post on his site. He continues to (and smartly so) provide the loosest of details, his verbiage used is vague, very non-pointed, specifically trying to not be specific. This is used when an individual is being untruthful, has no hard data to back up any claims and cannot provided any factual measure of effectiveness of his efforts.

....I am always looking for different groups to spread the word to about the Fallen Heroes Jeep and our cause which is to help raise awareness for different troop charities.

....It is to attend different events and raise awareness for smaller troop related charities that most people probably don’t even know exist.

....We asked that people make a donation for a troop charity instead of paying for the keychain. We were very fortunate and the Jeep community at the event helped us raise $421. 100% of that donation was passed onto the charity.

....we are thinking of trying it again in late July with a car wash for another small troop related charity.

The repetitive use of the buzzwords "troop charity" do not match up with the name "fallen" heroes jeep. The name of his site is "Fallen Heroes Jeep" which by definition is bringing attention to those Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines who were killed in action. Providing charitable donations to the families, spouses and children of those fallen men and women is definitely a noble cause, however he is trying to raise awareness for different "troop charities" which means exactly what????? :thinking:

Exactly. And he is not organizing anything. He is showing up at other people's events, nothing more. I am dumbfounded by the fact that people cannot see through this b.s. Is there a name for a single real charitable organization anywhere on this guy's Jeep? All I see are the names of aftermarket parts manufacturers and a shop. His website doesn't have the names of real charitable organizations. So how in the hell is he "getting the word out" about anything?

HighwayTrout
06-27-2014, 05:28 PM
I love how he was told he had to remove his sticker to participate in a run that took weeks 2 weeks ago.

Exactly. The guy is just picking a fight and trying to get attention. Lame as hell.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:29 PM

Apparently he already has the DeLorean and only has to hit 88mph AND remove his stickers to participate in the run...

Fucktard...

To be clear, this guy had NO intensions of ever joining us on any run past or future. His only point was to self-righteously condemn me for having the decal rule. He could have just left it at that but no, he had to keep pushing the issue and make me look like a bad guy. Well, now my sights are on him.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:30 PM

That's what I'm seeing and I'm really troubled that so many of his supporters aren't taking just two seconds of their time to really think about this.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 05:31 PM
And the hate goes on....

jnabird333
06-27-2014, 05:38 PM
I am having a soap box moment here so skip if you want....

I am VERY thankful for the men and women that fight for our country and freedoms. While I never served, many close to me have. My grandfather (who was more of my Dad) served in WW2. I never once heard him ask for special treatment. In fact, he was sickened when he heard it coming from some service men/women before his death.

My point is that there seems to have been a shift in attitude in service members. My grandfather viewed it as a privilege to serve his country and expected/wanted nothing in return. Many of todays military seem to expect special treatment for something they volunteered to do. Don't get me wrong... I'm not ungrateful, but I am tired of having someone's service rubbed in my face as if I owe them something special.

Perhaps this is because supporting troops has become a popular tag to gain social acceptance. Lord knows we (as a nation) dropped the ball on supporting troops during Vietnam, but it seems we may have gone to the other extreme where now some service people feel entitled to special things/treatment for their service.

Again, I'm not saying I am not in support of our military, I AM! But issues like this actually work negatively on me and sour my taste toward supporting things like this. This is why I admire Eddie's stance. If he was a real non-profit none of this would've likely been an issue. But since he isn't and got called out on it.... Eddie and all affiliated with him are the enemy? WTF America!

LoPo
06-27-2014, 05:40 PM
https://plus.google.com/+RobertBasil/posts/

Couple interesting tidbits... for a guy not having the extra $$$ to build his Jeep he certainly has a nice 92" TV.

Also looks like he had a previously failed endeavor's decal on his windshield. Man for a guy supporting fallen troops via charity with a Jeep, you'd think that'd be the reason for buying the Jeep initially and have that plastered on the windshield day 1...and why not buy the Jeep in army green to begin with?

rinkishjk
06-27-2014, 05:44 PM

Couple interesting tidbits... for a guy not having the extra $$$ to build his Jeep he certainly has a nice 92" TV.

Also looks like he had a previously failed endeavor's decal on his windshield. Man for a guy supporting fallen troops via charity with a Jeep, you'd think that'd be the reason for buying the Jeep initially and have that plastered on the windshield day 1...and why not buy the Jeep in army green to begin with?

Dam I so wanted that TV when I was at best buy the other day... I need to start a charity. :what::banghead::beer:

MTG
06-27-2014, 05:51 PM
With all this negativity I feel obligated to give back a little:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?18512-Sitting-Here-Internet-Trolling-Jeep-A-K-A-the-S-H-I-T-Jeep-build-donation-request

MTG
06-27-2014, 05:52 PM

Classic. You really can't make this stuff up.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
Well you know, a 92" large screen TV is critical in bringing awareness to smaller troop charities. :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
And the hate goes on....

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 06:16 PM
So, I know all you trolls are looking at this thread, please take a moment to chime in with more of your hate :yup:

cozdude
06-27-2014, 06:21 PM
ohh look i made the screen shot! lol

and it looks like the trolls are watching closely because there are a lot of guests on today. will we hit a new record for most people on in a day?

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 06:24 PM
Unfortunately, they are the same ol' trolls with no lives and so no, I don't think we'll be hitting any records today.

MTG
06-27-2014, 06:27 PM
and it looks like the trolls are watching closely because there are a lot of guests on today. will we hit a new record for most people on in a day?

Is there a free giveaway? :idontknow:

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 06:27 PM
Ok been busy and haven't had a chance to read everything and catch up yet but fuck this guy. I will be making some phone calls today.

rinkishjk
06-27-2014, 06:28 PM
Is there a free giveaway? :idontknow:

Must be a trail master 5" giveaway....

rockcrawler26
06-27-2014, 06:33 PM
I can't believe how much free time people have on their hands to show up as guests or current members and rant about something they didn't even attend. Guess what are troops fight for?. ... freedom of speech! I feel this falls under that. I want there do I don't know what happened or why, but I can tell you I'm not going to spend my day researching and guessing.

I support our troops and if my knee didn't blow out in basic training I would be one right now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jnabird333
06-27-2014, 06:58 PM
I would say that the number of guests has something to do with comments like this that he posted on JK-F.

"Update: It seems like the attacks from this guys Jeep community have stepped it up a notch. I have been told that my home address has been posted on his community forum and I've now received three calls from "unknown" numbers. Two of them called me a name and hung up and the third one hung up right away. Let it be known that while I support your right to disagree with me and even call me names online, if you show up at my house with an attitude... the FallenHeroesJeep will be the least of your worries. This is in no way a threat, just a warning that I will do what I feel is necessary to protect my family and my property."

If any one from here is making harassing calls I ask that you stop. While I certainly do not condone his misrepresentation, Personal threads are unacceptable and give all of us a black eye.

UncensoredAggression
06-27-2014, 07:04 PM
My great grandfather was in WWI, my grandfather was in WWII and my father and uncle were in the Korean and Vietnam Conflict. My dad had four sons and none of use serviced. We sit and talk about it now in our older days and we all have one thing in common for excuses, the stories my dad and Tata told us scared the fuck out of us as kids.
I so regret not showing up and keeping our family proud.
Thanks to all that sacrificed directly or indirectly.

sent while sitting on the crapper

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:15 PM
I would say that the number of guests has something to do with comments like this that he posted on JK-F.

"Update: It seems like the attacks from this guys Jeep community have stepped it up a notch. I have been told that my home address has been posted on his community forum and I've now received three calls from "unknown" numbers. Two of them called me a name and hung up and the third one hung up right away. Let it be known that while I support your right to disagree with me and even call me names online, if you show up at my house with an attitude... the FallenHeroesJeep will be the least of your worries. This is in no way a threat, just a warning that I will do what I feel is necessary to protect my family and my property."

If any one from here is making harassing calls I ask that you stop. While I certainly do not condone his misrepresentation, Personal threads are unacceptable and give all of us a black eye.

I missed it before but would like to assure you that the address has been removed. As much as I think this guy is a crook, this is something the guys on JKO and JKF do with my address and phone number and I don't want this forum to be anything like them.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Please do not post up personal contact information (addresses or phone numbers) related to this guy. While I certainly encourage people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions about this guy and his "non-profit", and to post up anything they find showing his true colors, personal contact information should remain that, personal (even though this guy has posted his personal information in a public space.)

Edit: Looks like Eddie beat me to it.

jnabird333
06-27-2014, 07:24 PM
I missed it before but would like to assure you that the address has been removed. As much as I think this guy is a crook, this is something the guys on JKO and JKF do with my address and phone number and I don't want this forum to be anything like them.

Please do not post up personal contact information (addresses or phone numbers) related to this guy. While I certainly encourage people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions about this guy and his "non-profit", and to post up anything they find showing his true colors, personal contact information should remain that, personal (even though this guy has posted his personal information in a public space.)

Thank you! :beer:

E-man
06-27-2014, 07:32 PM
So, since this guy isn't a non-profit, isn't he technically obligated to report all of his "sponsor's" products as income on his federal taxes? According to his website, he has 9 “Title Sponsors” which provided a minimum of $1000 each in product, services, or labor. I’m sure the IRS would like him to pay tax on the value of all that product since he's not a designated “non-profit”, right?

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Lol talk about someone who lives a shitty life.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:36 PM
So, since this guy isn't a non-profit, isn't he technically obligated to report all of his "sponsor's" products as income on his federal taxes? According to his website, he has 9 “Title Sponsors” which provided a minimum of $1000 each in product, services, or labor. I’m sure the IRS would like him to pay tax on the value of all that product since he's not a designated “non-profit”, right?

You would think. I'd be interested to know how he gets by without a 501(c)3.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Oh, and here's yet another fan chiming in with his love for me....

jnabird333
06-27-2014, 07:38 PM

You are correct and we don't know that he isn't.

The issue to me is that he implies he is running a non-profit, yet is not a 501(C)3. He may be giving all of his money to charities, but he not be as well. We will never know. My issue isn't with what he is doing, it's with the implied representation.

Since he is not a 501(c)3 then any money someone gives is not tax deductible. While I never give/donate based on this, I do usually claim my donations because it allows me to give more. If someone tries to, they will be falsifying tax documents. Unknowingly, but doing it nonetheless.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 07:39 PM

Yes, he is...just as he must do with each and every dime (which as far as we know for sure has only been $421) that he receives as a "donation" from people who give him cash. Despite everything that has happened today, this guy has hid from the question of accountability and has outright refused to account for the money he has received and provide any evidence that he actually gave that money to a real charity.

He sure has a nice tv though.

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 07:40 PM
You would think. I'd be interested to know how he gets by without a 501(c)3.

Especially since he takes donations in.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:43 PM
Yes, he is...just as he must do with each and every dime (which as far as we know for sure has only been $421) that he receives as a "donation" from people who give him cash. Despite everything that has happened today, this guy has hid from the question of accountability and has outright refused to account for the money he has received and provide any evidence that he actually gave that money to a real charity.

He sure has a nice tv though.

Not only has he outright refused to provide full disclosure of the money he's received and/or actually give to a real charity, he's been actively rallying up his supporters to attack me for being anti-veteran to take the focus off of him. He's about as good as they get.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:44 PM
Especially since he takes donations in.

Well he "said" that he's a "not-for-profit" organization on the internet so it must be true.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 07:45 PM
You are correct and we don't know that he isn't.

The issue to me is that he implies he is running a non-profit, yet is not a 501(C)3. He may be giving all of his money to charities, but he not be as well. We will never know. My issue isn't with what he is doing, it's with the implied representation.

Since he is not a 501(c)3 then any money someone gives is not tax deductible. While I never give/donate based on this, I do usually claim my donations because it allows me to give more. If someone tries to, they will be falsifying tax documents. Unknowingly, but doing it nonetheless.

Try this on for size. Let's say he in fact takes some of the money and passes it through to a real charitable 501(c)(3). He then gets the tax break for that donation. So, he could be taking in money without properly claiming it as income and then further screwing taxpayers by claiming a deduction against whatever income he has (from other ventures) for charitable donations made to fallen heroes by innocent third parties.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 07:48 PM
Not only has he outright refused to provide full disclosure of the money he's received and/or actually give to a real charity, he's been actively rallying up his supporters to attack me for being anti-veteran to take the focus off of him. He's about as good as they get.

Yep, and he is good. He has spent an incredible amount of time reaching out on the interwebs to support his cause. His posts can be found on everything from apple support forums, to car forums, motorcycle forums, computer programming forums, etc. He has practice, let us not forget that his first rodeo was with a car.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:50 PM
Yep, and he is good. He has spent an incredible amount of time reaching out on the interwebs to support his cause. His posts can be found on everything from apple support forums, to car forums, motorcycle forums, computer programming forums, etc. He has practice, let us not forget that his first rodeo was with a car.

Yup, this guy know what he's doing for sure but I still can't find any info on http://birdseyeviewimages.com. This is what he had on his windshield before he removed it for his new business venture, fallenherosjeep.com

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:53 PM
I really am surprised to see so many military guys blindly hating on me and all over a guy who's been building up his Jeep on their backs...

ProfessionalDriver
06-27-2014, 07:54 PM

35" Wheels are soo SSIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! :asshat:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 07:54 PM
So, I know that a few of you guys have signed up and I just approve your accounts. What are you waiting for? Cat got your tongue? :rolleyes2:

MTG
06-27-2014, 08:03 PM

I agree in not putting up his address. Thanks for deleting the post. I too strongly discourage anyone from contacting him.

But I will point out that for a guy who claims to be so concerned about it being out there, he didn't seem bothered enough to not take a screen shot of the post and post it on another forum. :crazyeyes:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Wow, I'm damn near speechless. On the very site that provides the advertising and spring board for this build, a member asked a well thought out and non-accusatory series of questions to Mr. Basil. The response is telling.

jnabird333
06-27-2014, 08:12 PM
I need a super-secret-decoder-ring to know who you all are overthere! I'm out like an open book with the same username ;)

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 08:13 PM
But I will point out that for a guy who claims to be so concerned about it being out there, he didn't seem bothered enough to not take a screen shot of the post and post it on another forum. :crazyeyes:

What a complete joke!! He didn't even bother to try and blank out his own personal information - just posted up the screen shot as is and for all to STILL see. What a victim :naw:

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Wow, I'm damn near speechless. On the very site that provides the advertising and spring board for this build, a member asked a well thought out and non-accusatory series of questions to Mr. Basil. The response is telling.

Simply unbelievable. There isn't even anything to defend - all he needs to do is answer the very simple questions asked.

ProfessionalDriver
06-27-2014, 08:17 PM

He's so full of shit, he's not sure where to wipe.

I agree with Greg that he's tactfully answering/not-answering questions---only because he's got something to hide.

David1tontj
06-27-2014, 08:17 PM
I don't have time to read this whole thread, but I read the first page, and all I have to say is this-

The rubicon run was intended as a run with FRIENDS of Eddie's. And It was made very clear that if you had a problem with any of the rules, then don't come. All of the people that actually went on the run were happy to have a WAL banner, because they actually like this forum!

I can say that it would not have been the same experience if people who did't love the wayalife community came along. Like Eddie said, he wanted people to party with and have a good time with them- He didn't want the people who were just using our group like a tour guide service.

Lastly- when we were running the trail, there was no confusion what group or club we were with- people knew we were wayalife, not just another jeep club. The banners set our group apart, and made for awesome group shots!

Good call Eddie!! It's a good way to weed out the haters from the trail runs!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 08:18 PM

I agree with Greg that he's tactfully answering/not-answering questions---only because he's got something to hide.

Well, he doesn't need to wipe or answer anything so long as he can keep the hate pouring down on me.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 08:20 PM
I don't have time to read this whole thread, but I read the first page, and all I have to say is this-

The rubicon run was intended as a run with FRIENDS of Eddie's. And It was made very clear that if you had a problem with any of the rules, then don't come. All of the people that actually went on the run were happy to have a WAL banner, because they actually like this forum!

I can say that it would not have been the same experience if people who did't love the wayalife community came along. Like Eddie said, he wanted people to party with and have a good time with them- He didn't want the people who were just using our group like a tour guide service.

Lastly- when we were running the trail, there was no confusion what group or club we were with- people knew we were wayalife, not just another jeep club. The banners set our group apart, and made for awesome group shots!

Good call Eddie!! It's a good way to weed out the haters from the trail runs!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Thanks David. I'm half tempted to make windshield banners a requirement for EVERY run we have just because of this guy. I mean really, why would anyone want to wheel with someone you don't even like?

OverlanderJK
06-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Funny thing is he can't even cover his lies as fast as he comes up with new ones.

Guess he wasn't making enough money with the 60' mast in the back of his jeep.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 08:24 PM
I need a super-secret-decoder-ring to know who you all are overthere! I'm out like an open book with the same username ;)

You don't have to be a member or log in just to look at a page.

ridg3runner
06-27-2014, 08:24 PM

Reminds me of Billy. " I smoked marijuana, but I didn't inhale". 89481

David1tontj
06-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Thanks David. I'm half tempted to make windshield banners a requirement for EVERY run we have just because of this guy. I mean really, why would anyone want to wheel with someone you don't even like?

I really think it's a good idea. Same certain exceptions apply for irreplaceable decals such as jkx, but we know the jkx guys aren't asshats!

I think it really does narrow it down to only true wayalifers that end up going.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 08:26 PM
Funny thing is he can't even cover his lies as fast as he comes up with new ones.

Guess he wasn't making enough money with the 60' mast in the back of his jeep.

Funny, I thought he said that he bought this Jeep for Fallen Heros Jeep? Looks like he bought it for his other business and when it didn't work out, he conveniently started up this new business venture :naw:

ProfessionalDriver
06-27-2014, 08:27 PM
Reminds me of Billy. " I smoked marijuana, but I didn't inhale". 89481

LOL!

Or - "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky." but his cigar sure did. :cheesy:

jnabird333
06-27-2014, 08:27 PM
You don't have to be a member or log in just to look at a page.

Oh yea..... Duh :doh:

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 08:34 PM
Funny, I thought he said that he bought this Jeep for Fallen Heros Jeep? Looks like he bought it for his other business and when it didn't work out, he conveniently started up this new business venture :naw:

Oh, you mean this business?

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 08:36 PM
Oh, you mean this business?

Click on the link - it goes nowhere. :naw:

JAGS
06-27-2014, 08:42 PM

I like the "that's your choice" closing. Gee, wonder where he got that from??? Lol.

Apparently Eddie isn't so bad a guy as this guy is now using the same word choice options Eddie started with on Facebook.

I must also give a shout out to E-man. I know you frequent many forums and its cool to see a logical unbiased individual that remains intelligent and neutral. Great post calling this guy out.

To this, can't wait till Dunny Bunny tries to come back over and play. She was talking crap like nobody was watching.

- Jason

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Here's a resume that Robert Basil posted up online. He does claim to have been a communications specialist in the Army and got out in 1991.

Not that it really matters but, no mention is made about his Purple Heart.

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 08:48 PM
To this, can't wait till Dunny Bunny tries to come back over and play. She was talking crap like nobody was watching.

- Jason

No need. Dunny Bunny appears to have had enough of the Basil bs. Really, too much basil is never good.

Heholua
06-27-2014, 08:52 PM

E-MAN is a member of this forum as well;)

Sharkey
06-27-2014, 08:56 PM
E-MAN is a member of this forum as well;)

Good for him for asking the question. Too bad he apparently isn't getting an answer.

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Good for him for asking the question. Too bad he apparently isn't getting an answer.

And he won't. All the trolls are already giving him grief for asking them.

2013CGJKU
06-27-2014, 08:58 PM
This is why I don't run around telling everyone and their mothers that I am a vet. Douche-nozzles like this guy give the people that joined for the right reason a bad name. Serving your country is exactly that, not serving yourself.

I know there are quite a few vets on this forum that could go "over there" and let these guys know the truth about this scumbag, but I feel like it would be a useless effort. These guys just blindly hate for the sake of hating.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

JAGS
06-27-2014, 08:59 PM
No need. Dunny Bunny appears to have had enough of the Basil bs. Really, too much basil is never good.

Well, it was a while since I looked, so good for those that start to see through this guy. Too much basil.....lol.

- Jason

wayoflife
06-27-2014, 09:06 PM
This is why I don't run around telling everyone and their mothers that I am a vet. Douche-nozzles like this guy give the people that joined for the right reason a bad name. Serving your country is exactly that, not serving yourself.

I know there are quite a few vets on this forum that could go "over there" and let these guys know the truth about this scumbag, but I feel like it would be a useless effort. These guys just blindly hate for the sake of hating.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Agreed. These are the same guys who've been banned from my old forum and/or hear for being the wonderfully innocent people that they profess to be. Nothing has changed and nothing will change. They just hate to hate and that's what makes the world go round. Still, it doesn't change the fact that this Robert Basil guy is a schister and they get to support him just to continue their hate for me :yup: