Wave from Virginia

lbredefe

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I drive a white 09 rubicon and average about 1 offroad trip per month.

I am fairly new to VA but love the four wheeling available in the George Washington National Forest.

I am always up for a wheeling/camping trip so if anyone wants to go in VA just let me know!

Cheers. Here is a member of our group on a trail we did recently FS162 by the Blue Ridge Parkway...

image-430716734.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL. Got a December meet and greet going in va bch. Hope to see you there.

2014 JKUR

Last edited:

mgmavant

Welcome from DC! That area is beautiful - spent some time mountain biking in that area but haven't wheeled it with my Jeep let.

Sent from my MB886 using WAYALIFE mobile app

lbredefe

Thanks for all the welcomes. She is nothing too exciting but she is a work in progress. I have been working on saving for some mods, the obvious lift/tires/wheels/winch/bumpers/gears/tire carrier/RR skid plate set, but also some life savers like a powertank, larger tool set, etc.... my plan is taking a while because i would like to do it all at once.

2009 rubicon. so far, just the bumper and fender chop. I'd also like trim the pinch welds. my goal is 37's

photo-(4).jpg

Top Bottom