Which Tube doors to purchase Rancho or Rugged Ridge

jiggawhatpolo

Rugged Ridge 11509.10 Black Textured Front Tube Door

or

Rancho RS6216B Front Tube Door

I am torn on which to purchase. It looks like the Rancho set is lower and the RR is higher and would make a good arm rest. I see that spider webshade makes a skin for the Rancho. Please Help me decide. Thanks

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ldogg has the Rancho with the spiderweb and he really likes it. Looks good too

Sent from my iPhone

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a set of Rancho's and like them a lot. I especially like how you can quickly and easily take your factory mirror and bolt them up to the Rancho's and just go as they are still in the same location as they would have been on your factory doors.

Spartan

or

I am torn on which to purchase. It looks like the Rancho set is lower and the RR is higher and would make a good arm rest. I see that spider webshade makes a skin for the Rancho. Please Help me decide. Thanks

I haven't ran either doors, but what I can tell you is that Rancho makes better quality parts the. RR does.

JKFlyer

I really like mine even though not on your list

Body armor

Never thought I would but plan to leave em on all summer

Either way u can't go wrong

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1404062943173.jpg
    1404062943173.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 249

suicideking

Also checkout the bestop element doors. They have the most affordable options for converting to half doors with uppers.

cyberil

I bought the Rancho doors two months ago with the Spiderweb shades. Unfortunately, I've put them on the Jeep three times and each time it's rained for days on end a day or two after fitting them. That's the problem with living in London, England.

Oh well, perhaps July and August will be better.

Great doors by the way!!!!

photo 1-1.JPG_thumb.png

10459083_10152496218436885_6276766847283037792_o.jpg

Paul

Last edited:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I might be bias but I think highly of the Rancho ones..
:brows:

047_zps9af19dc6.jpg

or

Top Bottom