2013 Wrangler Jk Unlimited Stock Exhaust

jakesna

I just installed a new dynomax exhaust system (model #39522) and now I'm just trying to sell my old system. Make me a offer and pickup only in Fort Myers, Florida :D

the exhaust has about 15,000 miles on it

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 113

liljohn850

I just installed a new dynomax exhaust system (model #39522) and now I'm just trying to sell my old system. Make me a offer and pickup only in Fort Myers, Florida :D

Welcome to Wayalife.. Stop by and give us a wave and you'll have a much more enjoyable time here.:beer:

Brankz

Hello sir! Was your name?
Before you sell you stock muffler will you like to know us?
Or you're just here to sell that awesome muffler? ......
Please go and say hi to us, trust me you will love wayalife!
But if your here just to sell that.......
Have fun ;)

My name is branko from SD ca they all know me as brankZ and here is my baby

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403927096.120651.jpg
And yes my English sucks and I make no sense :D

Armydog

Have fun ;)

View attachment 89544

You go Branko!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

jakesna

Have fun ;)

View attachment 89544

I'm here for more than just selling my stock exhaust. My name is Jake but I go by Squints. Here is my wrangler, I'm a broke college student who works a part time job and puts all of his money towards his jeep :doh:
I have one year left of college down in Florida at Florida Gulf Coast University, I love watching the Wayalife youtube videos and happy now that I am somewhat apart of the group and one day can hopefully go on a trip with you guys. Here is my jeep so far

Attachments

• 615964_10151254546333938_1983582765_o.jpg
    615964_10151254546333938_1983582765_o.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 1425257_10152020988763938_1629773459_o.jpg
    1425257_10152020988763938_1629773459_o.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 1969300_10152344086183938_508471232_n.jpg
    1969300_10152344086183938_508471232_n.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I'm here for more than just selling my stock exhaust. My name is Jake but I go by Squints. Here is my wrangler that my mommy and daddy got for me :D I'm a broke college student who works a part time job and puts all of his money towards his jeep :doh:
I have one year left of college down in Florida at Florida Gulf Coast University, I love watching the Wayalife youtube videos and happy now that I am somewhat apart of the group and one day can hopefully go on a trip with you guys. Here is my jeep so far

I see mommy and daddy raised a smartass. This isn't Craig's list and you clearly ARE here just to sell your junk.

trailless

Caught the Bug
I see mommy and daddy raised a smartass. This isn't Craig's list and you clearly ARE here just to sell your junk.

I understand there have been a lot of people trying to use WAYALIFE as a Jeep Craigslist. However, I don't see the OP being a smartass in the second comment.

Welcome to WAYALIFE jakesna and drop by the "Give us a wave" section to properly introduce yourself. BTW, I live my dynomax exhaust as well!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm here for more than just selling my stock exhaust. My name is Jake but I go by Squints. Here is my wrangler that my mommy and daddy got for me :D I'm a broke college student who works a part time job and puts all of his money towards his jeep :doh:

Looks like a smartass, walks like a smartass.. Must be a smartass

jakesna

Are you serious? I'm being straight forward saying that I could never afford it. and I was fortunate enough to have a jeep. Not trying to be a smartass at all, what is your problem?

jakesna

yes that is squints lol, go ahead and delete this post cause its creating such a problem. I don't know what the problem is I posted in the for sale section for a reason and tried to introduce myself and i just get shut down nice meeting yall too.

I can go sell my exhaust somewhere else, I was just trying to sell my parts to a nice group of guys, guess not

yes that is squints lol, go ahead and delete this post cause its creating such a problem. I don't know what the problem is I posted in the for sale section for a reason and tried to introduce myself and i just get shut down nice meeting yall too

We don't delete threads on this forum, that service is happily available on JKU. Have a nice day, smartass.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
yes that is squints lol, go ahead and delete this post cause its creating such a problem. I don't know what the problem is I posted in the for sale section for a reason and tried to introduce myself and i just get shut down nice meeting yall too.

I can go sell my exhaust somewhere else, I was just trying to sell my parts to a nice group of guys, guess not

We don't delete threads here but I will explain why people jumped on you.

There are rules in place which you agreed to when you signed up here and one of them is this,

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

You joined one week ago on the 21st, made no posts since then until this one. You should be able to see why people jumped on you, no?

jakesna

We don't delete threads here but I will explain why people jumped on you.

There are rules in place which you agreed to when you signed up here and one of them is this,

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

You joined one week ago on the 21st, made no posts since then until this one. You should be able to see why people jumped on you, no?

I'm not here to just sell things, and I understand the rules. I'm sorry that my first post was about selling an item. I will be sure to abide by the rules, sorry for any problems I've caused in the first 7 days that I've joined

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm not here to just sell things, and I understand the rules. I'm sorry that my first post was about selling an item. I will be sure to abide by the rules, sorry for any problems I've caused in the first 7 days that I've joined

No problems have been caused but you can see where these people were coming from. Go to the Give Us A Wave section introduce yourself and enjoy the forum.

Top Bottom