Vdp endcaps

JKLandon

I want to keep the stock look but I want a stubby. I've heard great things about the end caps and I'd like to hear a little more feed back! I'm only 16 and have a Summer job so I can't spend much and I think this is the best bang for your buck. Thanks!

Conman

I have the VDP end caps. So far so good. I wanted the stubby bumper look and this fit the bill. Install is a snap. They should last you. Mine are one temporary until I can slap on the evo stubby bumper.

aldaman

I have the VDP end caps. So far so good. I wanted the stubby bumper look and this fit the bill. Install is a snap. They should last you. Mine are one temporary until I can slap on the evo stubby bumper.

Does the VDP end caps match the color of the bumper well? Do you have any pics of your Stubby conversion? Thanks.

Rubi Freak

aldaman said:
Does the VDP end caps match the color of the bumper well? Do you have any pics of your Stubby conversion? Thanks.

Almost the same type of texture as the bumper. Shinier because they are newer. Here's some pics along with my JK next to my buddies before he did the VDP Conversion.

Attachments

• image-3076487209.jpg
    image-3076487209.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image-2764289197.jpg
    image-2764289197.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 54

aldaman

Installed one today.....:D

securedownload-1_zps95bf7198.jpeg

securedownload_zps2088d475.jpeg

:cool: