Door Question?

BadApple

Are the wiring harness for power windows and locks the same through all years? Im buying a set of full doors and wanted to make sure everything will work. They are from an 09 and going on an 11.

noroad

Are the wiring harness for power windows and locks the same through all years? Im buying a set of full doors and wanted to make sure everything will work. They are from an 09 and going on an 11.

no i can tell you that my 2012 is different then the 2014! same door package as well just different clips!

BadApple

no i can tell you that my 2012 is different then the 2014! same door package as well just different clips!

The actual door is the same correct? Just different electrical connectors and the door panel is different. I dont care about anything but the door fitting, i know the 2008 soft top i bought was different than the 2011 and didnt fit well. I dont wanna spend 900 on doors that wont even fit my jeep.

noroad

The actual door is the same correct? Just different electrical connectors and the door panel is different. I dont care about anything but the door fitting, i know the 2008 soft top i bought was different than the 2011 and didnt fit well. I dont wanna spend 900 on doors that wont even fit my jeep.

we both have no power doors and the clips are different but the doors are the same just not the color!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

No the interiors changed in 2011. The 2009 will have the old interior and will not match the newer jeeps.

Jiblet

The doors will fit as mentioned.

IIRC, the connectors for power-window doors changed when the heated mirrors became an available.

OP, are you adding power equipped full doors to a jeep that came with (non-power) half doors?

jims68

I have a pair of 2011's sitting in my shop. Same silver and hinge placement but every part is different except glass which is the only thing I didn't check. Find some older door connectors and wire them up. Try salvage yards and such. Mopar will require you to buy whole harness unless you can track down who built the connectors. Otherwise go manual!!

jims68

Opps! Need to go other way! Find newer model ends for door! Wiring color codes should be close! I have updated with 2011 and newer interior, and wiring for sub and counsel was close except for all the added features that have now been added!

Top Bottom