soft top windows

kaptkrappy

is there anyway to tint em or do i have to buy new ones??

I have searched and read every thread and post (maybe a slight exaggeration) I could find and the answer is.....

Yes you can spray them with various types of paints and/or tints, but they all look like crap (pardon my frankness).

If it were possible, the individual that discovered how would be a very famous (around Jeep forums) person.

Sorry to disappoint.

RockyJk

oh yea i guess ill just buy em tinted probably better in the long run anyway thanks :2thumbsup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
jkx07 said:
is there anyway to tint em or do i have to buy new ones??

There's a fella or two on JKF who uses the static cling tint on the soft top windows and said they lasted a while and cost about $25 to complete.

It would be hard to cut that film on your plastic windows IMO. Post up pics if you give it a shot.

RockyJk

There's a fella or two on JKF who uses the static cling tint on the soft top windows and said they lasted a while and cost about $25 to complete.

It would be hard to cut that film on your plastic windows IMO. Post up pics if you give it a shot.

i seen that i might give it a shot and make em last till i buy the tinted ones...ill post pics if i do try it

Top Bottom