wheel alignment shop in Las Vegas

Hangemhigh1

Reaching out to all you fellow Las Vegans (Las Vegas Nv.). I just lifted my Jeep and need to get an alignment. Could I take it to any shop and be okay? or are there wheel alignment shops that specialize in Jeeps? If so and if its okay on this forum what are the names of said shops? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Did you install adjustable upper and Lowe control arms?

What type of lift?

When I put my 3 inch EVO Plush Ride coils and Rock Krawler LCA's I had to re-center my steering wheel which was super easy. On the drag link coming off the pitman arm there are two 15 mm nuts. Loosen them and rotate the turnbuckle until your steering wheel is re-centered. Easy as pie.

R/
Will

Eddie has a great write up on Project-JK.com. Here is the link.

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-ups/basic-do-it-yourself-jeep-jk-wrangler-front-end-alignment

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, depending on what all components you installed with your lift, the most a shop will do is recenter your steering wheel and take your money. Please do yourself favor and refer to the link posted up as it will show you how you can do your own alignment and for FREE. :yup:

Panda

A shop did mine for free when I had them mount tires, I came home and redid their work much better following Eddie's write up :yup:

Top Bottom