SOLD - EVO bolton coilovers FOR SALE - SOLD

KernHydro

I have both the front and rear EVO bolton coil-over kit for sale they are brand new in the box. On the Evo site it sales for 3600+tax and shipping making it right around 3900 for in Cali and about 3670 outside cali. I prefer local pickup but will gladly ship as well. I donot want to split this kit so it will be sold together front and rear. The price is $3300 for pick up.
EDIT: The price for this kit if I ship is going to be 3300 + Actual shipping cost I will ship to any where in the us. In

Last edited:

KernHydro

I'm going another route. I want to simplify my build with less parts and stick to a suspension that the jeep was built with. The kit is badass, I really want to put it on. I just fill its not for me at this time. I dont wheel hard enough to justify it and a spring lift will do what I want todo. ...They are still available, judging by the reponce I'm getting here and other forums they will not be for long.

Last edited:

FoxC

somebody pick these up...pleeeeeaaaaase! if not, i see a divorce in my near future. great deal...

KernHydro

It will be interesting to see who gets these. Question: when something is sold threw a forum like this how do you make sure both parties are protected in the sell If the item is getting mailed? I know people could post it on eBay and let the other person buy it and then there in a third party involved. But on a item like this the fees would suck.. And PayPal fees too. I would never mail something with only half payment and because of that I can't expect the buyer to trust me with full payment either ...: thinking :

Last edited:

Robar

The Enforcer
It will be interesting to see who gets these. Question: when something is sold threw a forum like this how do you make sure both parties are protected in the sell If the item is getting mailed? I know people could post it on eBay and let the other person buy it and then there in a third party involved. But on a item like this the fees would suck.. And PayPal fees too. I would never mail something with only half payment and because of that I can't expect the buyer to trust me with full payment either ...: thinking :

BUYER/SELLER BEWARE!!
Please take care when buying or selling anything here as ultimately, all transactions are made at your own risk.
Wayalife.com is in no way responsible for any of the members here on this forum, the items that are sold or the items they have purchased.

Hightower

KernHydro said:

Trust..........

StrizzyChris

If you're using paypal there is a fee, but thats why you use them...for that piece of mind. If you use paypal and "gift" the money to each other, then they dont charge you the fees. Ive done that a couple of times and in the description I place the terms.

Also I never buy from someone who doesnt have at least 50 to 100+ posts and/or info about them on their profile. It gives me a little piece of mind about their character and their interest in maintaining relationships on the forum.

JaySC

Well, I'm definitely good for the money. But I do have to make sure the product is as good as advertised.

Top Bottom