anderson truck trail let's talk about it

Brankz

I'm going to this trail in 2 weeks ( Saturday 26) I was wondering how is this trail and what I have to expect? I know is not a hard core one but after a day in the trail I'm going to the lake fishing
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404623940.614225.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404623951.032213.jpg
Is it difficult?
Can I run it with my 2 inch lift?
Can I run it with 33s?
Thanks and please no hate comments :D
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404624086.056819.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Never been on it Brankz, but those pics don't look bad at all. Drive smart and you should be fine. If something looks sketchy, walk it first and plan your tire placement. Also plan what you would do if things go wrong. (I've seen too many guys blast into stuff only to get stuck without a clue what to do next.)

Edit: looking at some Internet pics there might be some spots that you need to pay attention to. Are you going alone?

Last edited:

Brankz

Never been on it Brankz, but those pics don't look bad at all. Drive smart and you should be fine. If something looks sketchy, walk it first and plan your tire placement. Also plan what you would do if things go wrong. (I've seen too many guys blast into stuff only to get stuck without a clue what to do next.)

Edit: looking at some Internet pics there might be some spots that you need to pay attention to. Are you going alone?

Yup looks fun can't wait yup.

Thanks

Brankz

So anyone wants to go?
Or anyone been there?
Or never mind that noob trail and go to a better one?
But the 26 I go for sure some where in the dirt , I was going to pismo but some stuff come up, so I can't go no more

Silver Surfer

I wanted to invite myself along but there is a Big Bear run that same weekend I am planning on attending.

Let me know how it is.

My lift gets installed next week or weekend and also tires So I will be ready for the Big Bear trip.

Brankz

I wanted to invite myself along but there is a Big Bear run that same weekend I am planning on attending.

Let me know how it is.

My lift gets installed next week or weekend and also tires So I will be ready for the Big Bear trip.

Sure bro I let you know,

Top Bottom