REAR ROCK HARD BUMPER 2007-14 JK - $450 (Spring Valley)

jelliott076

-ROCK HARD REAR BUMPER w/TIRE CARRIER &JERRY GAS CAN CARRIERS (Fabricated Aluminum)

The Carrier will hold a 37 inch tire and Ten Gallons of fuel or water in military style Jerry Cans (not included).

This is a one of a kind item. Most Rock Hard bumpers that have the gas can carriers are made of steal and weigh a lot. These were fabricated and dimpled (for extra strength) from aluminum and welded/bolted to the A-frame of the carrier on steal brackets.

It HAS BEEN USED! It is still made of steal and is stronger that shit! It has been scraped, dragged on rocks (as it was designed to be), exposed to the sun, harsh language and occasionally spilled beer. I will paint over it again if you so desire. You are getting a $1050+ Tire Carrier for a great price.

Missing one 22mm factory mounting bolt (home depot carries these) that my dumb as misplaced when I took it off this morning.

I can entertain delivering it with in the local area (Spring Valley, East San Diego, La Mesa, El Cajon), but will need to borrow a pick up. I you're going to pick it up it may not fit in the back of your rig. You will probably need a pick up and a buddy. This thing weighs about 200+

lduke12

Just bought one of these bumpers from Irish JK a few weeks back with the stock Jerry can holders. I can tell you that i fit it into a JKU by taking the Jerry Can holders off and laying down the large section of rear seat and was able to shut all the doors and drive it back to Bakersfield just fine. But it was a 2 man job indeed. Still need to prep it and get it ready to install, its a nice bumper system.

Top Bottom