Enforcer track bar bracket

Serg5000

I am about to install a 3" enforcer kit on a friends 2014 Rubi 2 door. I was going over the install instruction and read when installing the rear track bar bracket to use the supplied U-bolts then to weld where possible. My question is. Do I need to leave the U-bolts on after the welding is done? Or can those be removed?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I am about to install a 3" enforcer kit on a friends 2014 Rubi 2 door. I was going over the install instruction and read when installing the rear track bar bracket to use the supplied U-bolts then to weld where possible. My question is. Do I need to leave the U-bolts on after the welding is done? Or can those be removed?

I'd leave them. Nothing wrong with extra support.

Serg5000

That's why I'm asking. I don't see the need for them once welded on. But I'm no engineer. Figure there would be enough guys here running this setup.

SaddleTramp

That's why I'm asking. I don't see the need for them once welded on. But I'm no engineer. Figure there would be enough guys here running this setup.

When EVO did mine, they welded the bracket and also welded around the u-bolt itself to the tubes.

Serg5000

When EVO did mine, they welded the bracket and also welded around the u-bolt itself to the tubes.

I guess they should stay.

I was looking at the RK lift kit that has you weld on the same bracket but they don't use any u-bolts. I shall follow the instructions and install everything. Thank you for the feed back.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They just offer extra support and that's a good thing. I personally would leave them on.

Top Bottom