Anybody seen this?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Someone just told me about this the other day, deff a cool option depending on price. Of course the arb is better but the price tag of it keeps me away.

Every one keeps mentioning this as a option to the ARB... I think they are apples and oranges - The ARB is a electric fridge and this is a "Ice Chest". The built in power is just to run the onboard gadgets not to keep anything cold. Im sure most of you already have the gadgets that are built in so I see this as a fail in the market place... Still a cool toy though.

Maybe I need to add a USB port to my home fridge so I can charge my iPhone next to my food storage. LOL!

There is one funny line in the Video - "If you want to talk on your iPhone after 2:00" Made me laugh.

Last edited:

seanb123

Someone just told me about this the other day, deff a cool option depending on price. Of course the arb is better but the price tag of it keeps me away.

One of the best decisions I've made was the arb great for weekend adventures

sean.m.adams33

I agree they are two way separate things. I see it as a cool beach day ice chest. But for $200 at least (I'm guessing) you're a quarter of the way to an ARB so you might as well just wait and save. I was contemplating getting a yeti cooler for a long time. I have instead decided to buy an ARB fridge, but it is long down the list. Our igloo playmate has worked well so far.

Top Bottom