New tire upgrade?

npatullo98

Hey guys I need a little help here, I have a 2011 Sahara jk I'm due for some new tire but not sure what is the best. I have a tera-flex 2.5" lift with stock rims and I would like to know what is the best tires to work with the stock rims that won't break the bank! Thanks!

2011 Sahara jk
2.5" Tera-flex lift
Magnaflow system
Stock rims

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey guys I need a little help here, I have a 2011 Sahara jk I'm due for some new tire but not sure what is the best. I have a tera-flex 2.5" lift with stock rims and I would like to know what is the best tires to work with the stock rims that won't break the bank! Thanks!

2011 Sahara jk
2.5" Tera-flex lift
Magnaflow system
Stock rims

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What size tire are you Interested in running? You can run up to a 35" tire with a 2.5" lift but to do so with stock rims you would have to run a wheel spacer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

We are both in the same boat we just bought a house and today fully furnished it. My jeep build has came to a halt for a few months.

Lol... I did not bough a house but 1 month ago I had to pay 1800 bucks to get my transmission reseal and that was my build money, yea I know I got rip off on the trans shop

HLKSMSH

Lol same boat as in we dont have the money to run 40's. But yea you got a raw deal from that shop.

I was in the same boat. I started with 35's had them for about 3 months then decided they were to small and then went to 37's. Now 37's are to small and i will be going to 40's within the next 6 months

Brankz

I was in the same boat. I started with 35's had them for about 3 months then decided they were to small and then went to 37's. Now 37's are to small and i will be going to 40's within the next 6 months

Hahahahahha hahahahah bro that's crazy!

Top Bottom