My Dozer

InkedJeeper

I got tired of seeing everyone running black light bar brackets and fenders so I changed mine up a bit. What do you think? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405357619.046986.jpg

Jeepergurl67

Very NICE!!!! Did you buy the fender flares orange or paint them with euro paint? I have a buddy who is an auto detailer who is trying to talk me into painting my fenders black with euro paint...

Sent from my Stupid phone!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It is a european paint that bonds to plastic. I do not want to paint them but he swears by this stuff .. :/

Sent from my Stupid phone!

Those are steel fenders so I doubt he used that.

InkedJeeper

They are the PSC Steel Fenders and the light bar bracket is from Hyline Off-Road. Painted both myself using paint from automotivetouchup.com.

JKFlyer

They are the PSC Steel Fenders and the light bar bracket is from Hyline Off-Road. Painted both myself using paint from automotivetouchup.com.

Speaking of hylibe, I know those guys and their orange show jeep actually has painted bushwhacker flat flares...probably used euro paint. Looks good and don't think he has had a problem to date. He said the paint he used is flexible with the plastic

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom