Big Wave from South Korea

overmanjh

Here is a big virtual wave from the ROK, a virtual wave is all i can do for the time being. I'm stationed in Korea, and my Jeep is back in the Fort Lewis area with the wife and kids. For the Jeep, its a Jeep Green '08 unlimited X, 2 1/2" lift with 35s and 5.13 gears, auto tranny, and a hand full of other goodies.Looking forward to getting back and trading my hooptie Hyundai for time behind the wheel of the Jeep.:beer::beer::beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
sorry i didn't see this sooner - here's a big hello from the other side of the pond!! :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

Be safe over there and get back and enjoy some wheeling in the PNW.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Here is a big virtual wave from the ROK, a virtual wave is all i can do for the time being. I'm stationed in Korea, and my Jeep is back in the Fort Lewis area with the wife and kids. For the Jeep, its a Jeep Green '08 unlimited X, 2 1/2" lift with 35s and 5.13 gears, auto tranny, and a hand full of other goodies.Looking forward to getting back and trading my hooptie Hyundai for time behind the wheel of the Jeep.:beer::beer::beer:

tell me, do they have good Korean BBQ over there?

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

JKsix

Welcome to wayalife! Sorry about the korean orders you got but you'll be back on the beautiful west coast before you know it!

JandSJK

Welcome to wayalife. A buddy of mine is stationed in Korea think he said its camp red cloud(not sure if thats right). Be safe over there and thanks for your service.

Top Bottom