Making JKU Sport into JKUR

mitchdish

I've had my JKU Sport for over two years now and I want to make it a Rubicon model without trading it in. What would I need to upgrade in order to make my Sport into a Rubicon?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Front axle, transfer case, locker. I wouldn't do the sway bar disconnect. Just get some jks quick discos. On another note. Why not trade it in? Oh and yhe 4.10 axle gears

2014 JKUR

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
D44 front axle and lockers front and rear to start.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
This was the first vehicle I purchased. I am trying to hold on to it as long as I can.

Lol I said the same thing about my 09 JKU. Then well....

As far as parts. EBay and Craig's list are your best bet. Here in the "for sale section too.

2014 JKUR

dwvninety

Just don't do like "others" that add everything except front axle D44, transfer case, locker, 4.10, sway bar disconnect and call it better than a Rubicon.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Just don't do like "others" that add everything except front axle D44, transfer case, locker, 4.10, sway bar disconnect and call it better than a Rubicon.

Lmao :D:D:D:D:D

And don't forget to make sure its still legal in Maryland...

2014 JKUR

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Front axle, transfer case, locker. I wouldn't do the sway bar disconnect. Just get some jks quick discos. On another note. Why not trade it in? Oh and yhe 4.10 axle gears

2014 JKUR

You must have never used your edisco to say that. My edisco is probably the best thing I've done and I only have the no limits.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You must have never used your edisco to say that. My edisco is probably the best thing I've done and I only have the no limits.

Agreed. Maybe it's laziness, but I would get sick of manually connecting and disconnecting each side. I know I would forget all of the time.

Top Bottom