Help identifying my lift.

Danish13

Hello everyone I have recently joined the form and I am looking for some help identifying my lift. I just purchased my jku x about 2 months ago. When I bought it the dealer said it had a 4" lift and 35" tires. It has 35x12.5x20 rims and tires, which I am in the process of replacing.(not a huge fan of the 20's) also the front shocks are blisten 5100's.

ba2e2aga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Danish13

Hello everyone I have recently joined the form and I am looking for some help identifying my lift. I just purchased my jku x about 2 months ago. When I bought it the dealer said it had a 4" lift and 35" tires. It has 35x12.5x20 rims and tires, which I am in the process of replacing.(not a huge fan of the 20's) also the front shocks are blisten 5100's.

ba2e2aga.jpg

uhana6us.jpg
su5eda5y.jpg
dypamagu.jpg

shadow21

ba2e2aga.jpg

I'm betting it's a superlift/mopar kit.

Danish13

Take a pic of the suspension parts

Well I tried to change the oil but the oil drain plug will not come out and is rounded off, I tried vise grips, a pipe wrench, and a bolt extractor to no prevail. And as far as the lift goes nothing seems to have a part number that I could see, the only thing marker was the brake line extension (labeled with rough country)

4ahujy3a.jpg
herabumu.jpg

I forget what they are called but come in a kit. They are like sockets but grip stripped bolts. Picked them up at auto zone after rounding my oil plug bolt.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Looks like rc sway bar links also and maybe coils also. I think rc is gray. Does it ride rough?

Well I tried to change the oil but the oil drain plug will not come out and is rounded off, I tried vise grips, a pipe wrench, and a bolt extractor to no prevail. And as far as the lift goes nothing seems to have a part number that I could see, the only thing marker was the brake line extension (labeled with rough country)

4ahujy3a.jpg
herabumu.jpg

Bilstein shocks.. Possibly Rubicon express ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of kits use Bilstein shocks and the previous owner could have just installed them with whatever lift he originally got. The links do look like RC and both Rubicon Express and Full Traction used silver colored coils for a while. Got any shots of just the front track bar looking head on and, is it possible you could get a shot without the color effect?

Danish13

A lot of kits use Bilstein shocks and the previous owner could have just installed them with whatever lift he originally got. The links do look like RC and both Rubicon Express and Full Traction used silver colored coils for a while. Got any shots of just the front track bar looking head on and, is it possible you could get a shot without the color effect?

I will get a shot of the track bar today, sorry about the photo quality (iphone) and it wasn't an affect just really bad lighting

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I will get a shot of the track bar today, sorry about the photo quality (iphone) and it wasn't an affect just really bad lighting

im interested to see what the control arms look like with this lift. That is is the kit came with any.
Can you try an get a shot of the control arms also?

Danish13

im interested to see what the control arms look like with this lift. That is is the kit came with any.
Can you try an get a shot of the control arms also?

Sorry for the delayed reply we just got back from a camping trip. And yes I will take that picture of the control arms today.

Top Bottom